Fixing IPOD TOUCH On The Tank ...

Why not get a remote for it so you can leave it in your pocket or tank bag?

DSC02955.jpg

DSC02956.jpg

Well super glue was already taken.

My best suggestion is get a cheap 1st gen off of ebay for riding. If you drop it or something no harm no foul. I would feel really bad dropping a touch.

I am thinking of getting one of those remote modulators and hooking it up and putting The ipod in my pocket and just fixing the remote to the bike somehow. I would not feel bad about dropping that either.
thats pretty much what i've don't with mine im just using my gf's old original mini it does the job and i don't need tons of music just some to calm me down and relax which can be great for hitting turns faster and faster cause your more relaxed and can think clearer about the turn or some crazy jack me up kinda shite rob zomie, ramstein, or some techno its good for when your in the mood or if you don't like some techno try prodigy its a good middle ground of techno pump you up, and it i drop it and break it who cares? if she does ... i'de just break up with her, im waiting for them to put out a big hd touch cuase i need at least 60 gigs cause i got about 80 gigs on my computer from all my cd's and theres some i could care less to hear much anymore but if your hellbent on using your touch whatabout one of the sport armbands and strap it down in the gap under the triple tree behind your ignition cause thats where i keep my disk lock cause easy access and it fits pretty good but i bet the touch would be perfect and tight in there

between , any ideas for using 3M Dual Lock Pre-Cut Pieces ? ... instead "heavy duty" velcro .
This is PERFECT, I use it all the time, is currently holding my GPS on.

Those not familiar with it, it will hold about 5 pounds of weight per square inch. If you have room for 4-6 squares, it sticks like herpes.
winkold.gif

Back