Any NOR-CAL Busaheads wanna

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
Scar @ Feb. 07 2008 said:
1289571[/ATTACH] PM]
I want to go.  Where are you meeting?

Marin Co.

About 500+ miles from San Diego if thats where your starting from?
K.  

1.  500 miles is no biggie in general.
2.  Major trade show in SD (set-up on Tuesday); probably not a good idea for me to launch into 'parts unknown' just before the biggest show of our year.
3.  Because of the foregoing items, I will have to plan on being there for a different weekend ride.

Have fun, ya'll!
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

i talked to rob last week. hes all good just workin a little. i might join you fellas sunday, ill probably be 2 up though might bring my chick along for a ride.

i talked to rob last week. hes all good just workin a little.  i might join you fellas sunday, ill probably be 2 up though might bring my chick along for a ride.
Girlfriend cool, she'd love the ocean.

80 to 37 to 101 Northbound, first exit Rowland blvd, Chevron Gas Station, Novato, Ca. 10:30 - 11 ish would be good

stinson_beach___foothills_026.jpg

Ok Here is the Plan. Let's Leave the Dennys on Watt and Auburn at 9:00 A.M. instead of 9:30 A.M. that I originally told Gene. That will give US plenty of Time to Meet Bill in Novato.  See you GUYS/GALS Sunday at 9:00 A.M. SHARP !!!!!!!!!!
ThumbsUp.gif
woot.gif

Here is a few shots of our Fiesta Friday ride, we had a blast! 8 Riderz showed up.

feb2008b_002b.jpg

Did u hear the 1 about the Lama that crossed the road in front of 8 high speed bikes?

feb2008b_004b.jpg

We were west of I-5 or county rd 306 and came back 162 past Thunder Hill. Fast sweepers. We passed a Sheriff goin the op dorection in a pick up pullin a boat, we were doin about the speed limit the Busa speed limit
wowold.gif
 we never saw any LEO after that.

Road306.gif

We were west of I-5 or county rd 306 and came back 162 past Thunder Hill. Fast sweepers. We passed a Sheriff goin the op dorection in a pick up pullin a boat, we were doin about the speed limit the Busa speed limit
wowold.gif
 we never saw any LEO after that.
Nice pics,never been up there. Looks fun, maybe one of these days
rock.gif

shinko_test_ride_004.jpg

Ok Here is the Plan. Let's Leave the Dennys on Watt and Auburn at 9:00 A.M. instead of 9:30 A.M. that I originally told Gene. That will give US plenty of Time to Meet Bill in Novato.  See you GUYS/GALS Sunday at 9:00 A.M. SHARP !!!!!!!!!!    
ThumbsUp.gif

woot.gif
See you guys tomorrow
cool.gif

New_Years_Eve_2007_112.jpg

OK guys I will be there, Robert, Randy & whoever else I'll see you at Watt & Auburn Denny's at 9:00 am, Bill I got your cell # & will call if anything comes up, hey has anyone called Rob to see if he is interested in going? his computer may be down, I don't have his cell # here at home or I would call.

Oh ya also Raymond, anyone call him?

As y'all drive by Sears Point, WAVE at me!

I'm out there running our Season Opener and can't get away. Warning: HiPo's are known for sitting on the south side of 37 past Atherton on the way into Novato and hitting ppl with radar. Do speed limit through that section of 37. You won't see them before they've seen you.

Wish I were joining. Next time schedule when I'm not racing!
smile.gif

Safe riding

Back