a lil sumpn-sumpn for Revolution fans...

BigDiesel

Registered
saw some peeps askin about a nice step-by-step of how his paint gets done-here's most of what I have from pics Dave sent me while work was in progress
cool.gif

I dint wana share before, because we both agreed to wait until it was done to drop tha bomb for 'maximum impact', but now I guess there's no harm in sharin-we're all pic-ho's for Busas here right?

enjoy the show fellas
winkold.gif

IMG_0020.JPG

for those that dont know-this was Dave's project from last year Feb'07 to June'07 with my bike. I wrecked in '06 n trashd the tank, front/right fairings n the whole tail...after scrapping together parts off eghey I sent everything to Dave with pics of the wife from her modeling shoots and we worked out what would go where and how big...i think it turned out better than I ever expected, and it still blows me away every time I swing a leg over
beerchug.gif

IMG_0019.JPG

u can all thank the snow day Im havin for this thread-normally Id be in school, but living in WI right now sux...gettin 12-15" before dinner tonight....

IMG_0034.JPG

without the clear its hard to for me to show you how sweet those chains r-they actually DISAPPEAR in sunlight unless looked at from certain angles!! its just one of the awesome tricks Dave had up his sleeve for me-he even made the chains "dirty"-i dint want anything shiny on my bike so he gave'em a 'pitted' look but they're still reflective n o-so-kick-@ss in real life!
bowdown.gif

IMG_0243a.JPG

Back