Home Made Ramp

Damn Man, you wanna build me a house?
beerchug.gif

Nice Job!

I'm jealous! All I have is a simple store bought aluminum ramp but it seems to work okay.

J.Busa, my high school buddy is close friends with Wayne, I go to Laguna Seca each year and get to hang out with these guys, it's amazing! Robot, I'm so sorry for this temporary jack, I hope you're OK with it. Anyways, last year Wayne asked me to deliver this bike (which is normally on a stand in his living room) to be displayed at an awards ceremony at a country club near the track...when I got there the only other bike sitting there by a fountain (waiting to mate with Wayne's) was THE CURRENT SEASON bike of Valentino Rossi! It was a once in a lifetime seeing those two bikes posing together, 15 years of evolution apart. So here's the segway back to Robot's thread...puting Wayne's bike into my truck barely required a ramp! After just unloading my Busa, the Yamaha felt like a YSR 50, not a 500. On the way to my truck from the living room is a long downhill curvy handicapped type "road", I coasted the 500 down, really fun...except the lock to lock steering is about 12 degrees at the most...not a street bike! Again, thanks for the space Robot! Raydog

P1000324.JPG

Back