CorrodedAlien's 40th

Here ar the pics I took

Dcp_1047.jpg

Ok, I guess this would be best titled "The pumpkin patch kids" I did not know there was three of us with Orange Busa.

Dcp_1048.jpg

nice pics......looks like a good time.....awful lot of burnt orange there though.......needs to be broken up a bit with some yellow.
tounge.gif

Here is a picture of all four Busa's, the guy on the far right is Chris, he owns the black and silver Busa. The guy walks up and says "Hey I have a Busa too" so we all told him to go home and get and go to Tahoe with us. he tells us he cant he is on his lunch break, we told him "so", he then shrugged hsi shoulders and said "ok, give me 15 minutes to get my bike" too funny, and too cool. Glad he joined us.

Dcp_1051.jpg

This picture was up at the Snow park... and there was uhhhhh snow there!! lol

This was cool and having 4 Busa's riding together. We had some guy on a Kaw or a Yami, we didnt look at it too close, he waved us all to pass him, and then we came to a constructions stop and all four of us passed all the cars. We saw him coming up way back and thought he would catch up to us and say hello, but he pulled off the road and wouldnt even get near us. Oh well. It is cool the looks you get riding 4 Busa's through a town, wish we could have had more...

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081575210 -->

Dcp_1052.jpg

Man....I could have at least got with you guys in Sac for the photo op....couldn't swing a full day off, but would have loved to add a fourth annibusa to the pics!!
Glad you guys had a safe and fun day!!

Man I'm jelous. Would have love to make that ride with you. I'm going to have to check the board closer. I would have ridden down from Oregon for that one. Sounds like you all had a blast. Thanks for the pics.

Also just a reminder, I have a distribution list of Busa Riders on the west coast. When events that I participate in like this come up, I send an email to the distro list.

So if any of you want to be a part of this, send me an email to ron@rbrooks.net and I will add you to my distro when I know of rides coming up.

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081612532 -->

banner_Ron.jpg

Right on, Looks like a real good time... Last weekend we had four Busa's together and not a single one matched! We had an 04 Blue/Silver, an 03 or 04 Black/Grey, an 02 Silver/Grey, and an 02' SE... There was also a Katana 750 GypsyJokers Wife, and one dude on an RC51. Wasn't an epic journey it was more like a dinner cruise. Still fun...

Anyway, looks like a real good time and it is fun riding with other bikes and Other Busa's make it even more enjoyable...

Thumbs Up!

Looks like a great ride and hookin' up with a guy on the way must have been incredible! Trying to get a number of 'Busa riders in this area together, but not much luck. Glad you all enjoyed it and wish I could have been there!

Back