Ventura luggage system

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
had a pm from a fellow member asking about this so figured i would just put it out there for everyone...the system i have consists of the L-brackets, pack rack, sport rack, Aero-Spada VII, and a single bag storm cover...i am wanting to pick up another bag and dual bag storm cover soon

i have been very pleased with the system so far and recommend it to anyone who does a lot of touring...as you can see, it sits right behind you and i haven't had any problems with it shifting and throwing my balance off in corners

first, take off your rear cowl/passenger seat

IMG_1734__Large_.JPG

slide the pack over the upright bar and fasten the straps and you are ready to load and go...if you have two bags, the second one just zips around the outer edges to the first

IMG_1738__Large_.JPG

i believe cycleventure is the only US distributor...i think some of the guys use it for a backrest but the manufacturer says not to and i wouldn't let anyone do it to mine, it just isn't built for someone lounging back against it
beerchug.gif

hey while you are at it, someone was asking for the specifics on the "grab bar" bolts if you still have them out...

Hey Semi, since the actual sport pack itself has to be purchased seperatly, I never bought one until recently. I wanted to tell you how wonderfully functional they are for day long rides...when coupled with a tank bag, it is perfect for all kinds of overflow stuff and you don't even know it's there. I made a mistake and bought a red one...just doesn't look right to me....so I'm going to buy a black one soon($40)...also, as you probably know, it can go on the backside of the touring mount with the big Spada bag too. Raydog

P1000724.JPG

Back