Busa Down !!!

taking a look at those photos, you might want to look at the company you got the frame sliders from and see if they have any kind of warranties. because they didnt save S&*%. just a thought
rock.gif

At least our tinnman has a heart...
beerchug.gif
Glad you are OK dude. Let us know what the plans are and we can see how we can help out.

taking a look at those photos, you might want to look at the company you got the frame sliders from and see if they have any kind of warranties. because they didnt save S&*%.  just a thought
rock.gif
They are called FRAME sliders not plastic sliders
tounge.gif

The frame looks unscathed so I'm guessing they did their job?

I was heading northbound in the right lane. I see a bus stopped up ahead . I switch to the left lane and suddenly the car in front of my darts to the right lane and there is a car there stopped making a left hand turn. I had now where to go but down or across the the double lines into oncoming. The bike hit her car and I tumble by her car on the left hand side. Rash on both arms and helmet rashed to H*ll. A little sore. I had to back it out of the street cause the right brake caliper snapped off and the brakes locked up. She didn't even know I'd hit her. She said the only way she knew something was wrong is when she saw me flying by the driver side window. EMS guys show up and bandage me up. I bled all the fluid out of the front brakes, removed the broken right caliper, tied the lines off out of the way and rode it home just like you see it.
The lowers, fender, front cowl and headlight are beyond help. I'm just gonna have to buy those OEM. But I could use some help with:
Right Front Caliper
Right Front Rotor
Right Air Ram Duct
Front Cowl Bracket
Probably gonna need a front wheel and axle but I'll worry about that later. Here are more pictures post tear down.

DSCN0142.JPG

You know your family here is gonna help you sort it out. Forks look decent, are they bent?

Be careful brother. Reminds me of when I accordioned my purple '04. Dang.. I do have a complete 03 black and grey body in storage though.

sounds sort of like you did not leave yourself enough "out" room? (i know they shut the door pretty fast) bummer man...

There is a wreck just like that on youtube where a guy pulls left of a car that almost immediately did the same thing to pass/ of course the bike loses but sounds like a similar crash..

So, are you going to put it back together? If so, I have a stock stator cover I will donate.

I thought I saw a trhead where you are parting her out. If you are keeping her, I have a stock windscreen, tinted I will donate.

Yo Tin, I can help w/ parts. I have a black rotor and a right side inner fairing if you need it.
Let me know. Has a few scratches but straight

Back