Dang...

ibified

Registered
Well, i was at the bike shop today. Amazingly enough, I didnt spend a dime while I was there (even though they had a sweet 6' wide suzuki vinyl sticker for the new garage for 20 bucks) which is odd for me.

However, I ran into a guy that I kinda know, and he's selling his TL1000R for 4500 bucks. 5300 miles and never been down, has 2 brothers exhaust, power commander, etc.

DAMN do i wanna pull the trigger on this bike - Ive always loved the TL1000

I'm a big fan of that bike too...love the sound it makes.

Great bike, wheelie monster!
beerchug.gif

I keep thinking about getting one to put in the stable!
ThumbsUp.gif

I love the sound they make. something about a v-twin spinning to 11,000 rpm gets me all....tingly...
beerchug.gif

I had the 1997 S model with full Akro exhaust and PCII. I loved that bike, but it loved wheelies more than it did me! It flipped it over backwards at about 40 miles an hour and cracked the aluminum frame (Man that sucked). I ended up selling it for parts, but I would love to own another one it was a great ride.

bike_cr.jpg

I would love to own one, the TLR that is. not such a fan of the S model but still a fun bike. Around hear, that bike would go for more than 5 grand easy.

Josh

ive been lookin for 1 of these to get it seems like everytime i find one i dont have the extra cash though

TL1000R $ 4500 ooo man i wish i had the cash i would be all over it can you get some pics from the guy andrew would love to see it as im sure others would too

If it doesn't negatively affect your relationship with anybody, buy it....it's one of the best kept secrets in modern bikes! High performance twins are so fun for 80% riding in twisties. Raydog

Well, i was at the bike shop today.  Amazingly enough, I didnt spend a dime while I was there (even though they had a sweet 6' wide suzuki vinyl sticker for the new garage for 20 bucks) which is odd for me.  

However, I ran into a guy that I kinda know, and he's selling his TL1000R for 4500 bucks.  5300 miles and never been down, has 2 brothers exhaust, power commander, etc.

DAMN do i wanna pull the trigger on this bike - Ive always loved the TL1000
Is it set up as a street fighter?

it's basically all stock, except for the exhaust, sliders, and windscreen. I'll have to hunt down some pics of it.

as for it not hurting anyone and me buying it....well, the only one it would hurt woudl be me, because my wife would kill my a$$...

it's basically all stock, except for the exhaust, sliders, and windscreen.  I'll have to hunt down some pics of it.

as for it not hurting anyone and me buying it....well, the only one it would hurt woudl be me, because my wife would kill my a$$...
Only asked because we aren't that far from each other. There was a TLR for sale at the same price but it was a streetfighter. It has a ton of problems, just wanted to warn ya about it.
winkold.gif

Thanks for the heads up, but I know this guy, and he takes ridiculously good care of his stuff.

I will get one to have just because. Now I miss my old TLR I had to sell it to get the M3. Here is a photo. I want a TLR also, love the busa but as a second bike TL1000R is fun.

Posing.jpg

I almost got a yellow one before the busa. I LOVE the styling on them, and the sound. They can be had for around $4500 out here in Chicago, too.

Back