Show me your lid!!!

Also had to get one to match the 40th orange. Had a local guy shot mine. Came out real well.

100_1362.JPG

pic of the helmet bike and my son.. i think he loves the busa almost as much as me.... lol
the helmet is a vega nitro ... inexpensive super light .. made of kevlar and fiberglass.
biggrin.gif

busanjmgjr.jpg

Here are my helmets. It's the only thing I could think of at the time for my 40th Orange Busa.

Helmets.jpg

I have the same one Ninja Eater posted, except mine is black with a slight Flake. I got it on sale at a BMW dealer. It rocks, it is by far one of the best flip ups I have seen.

I have the same one Ninja Eater posted, except mine is black with a slight Flake. I got it on sale at a BMW dealer. It rocks, it is by far one of the best flip ups I have seen.
That one is great also.  Little different besides the color.  I use it for night riding.  Black with just a touch of falkes like you said.  tired of changing visors so I change helmets from Day to night.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081043655 -->

other_helmets_nolan_n100e_classic.jpg

I don't have an actual pic of my helmet, but here's one taken from the Shoei site. The thing I like about this helmet (Ukawa) is that it's hard to tell that it has his name on it, even though "Ukawa" is on the helmet in 10 places.

--Juggler

X_Eleven.JPG

Here's what I got when I got my 00 Blue/Silver.
It's for dale, if anyone is interested.
It's in PERFECT condition.

DSC01575.JPG

Back