Looking for all the Phoenix / AZ Riders.........

kawiboy11

Donating Member
Registered
Looking to meet some AZ new riders in the next couple of weeks. As some of you know, I live in Omaha Nebraska as of right now, but this time next week I will be out of the cold & snow & hopefully riding my Busa in the wonderful desert! I am looking to meet some new guys to hang out with, get some numbers, make some new riding buddies! I am not really new to the Phoenix area, I visit about once a year in the summer, so I know my way around, kind of! PM me if your in the area! Thanks Guys!

ThumbsUp.gif

woot.gif

P1000011.JPG

Yo Cody, Ranman and runeight are in AZ. They are the only 2 that I can think of though

Hit me up with some PM's so I have numbers, or send me your e-mail address. Thanks

Cody
beerchug.gif

Don't forget Danny aka copperone. Good people. Ranman sold his Busa last I heard.

I'm 275 miles West of you. Get down to Phoenix twice a year is all.

r8

I am hoping that Phoenix has a good number of sport bikers, I really don't know for sure. I would think they do with the good weather all year long.

beerchug.gif

There are tons of sport bikers here. But be careful who you choose to ride with. I saw a guy on a busa go across an intersection I was at so I decided to chase him down to talk. Well we both had time to kill so we dedided to take a ride around the town and he scared the living crap outta me!! He was dodging n and out of traffic at excessive speeds. I finally got him to pull over and told him I had to go somewhere to meet my wife. So be choosy with your riding partners. Otherwise I haven't met too many people to ride with because of my rotten work schedule. Good luck with your move!

I have been here for a two years now. I moved here from North Carolina and I left my Busa back home. I feel like I should scoped out this state first. From my observations so far I have learned the following: Helicopters are every where unlike back home. Tumbleweeds get big as a bike sometimes so watch for them. The wind is strong as hell sometimes and create huge dust storms. People don't respect you so try to learn the your way around to avoid some of the problem areas. There is more but you get the idea. I have had a chance to talk to a few bikers out here and they usually have the same comments. There is a sportbike club in Tucson that is called the ShoRiders so there are sport bike riders out there too.

Sure Cody, pick up and leave us here in the cold! Can I come visit you?
bowdown.gif

Back