Custom Fenders for Busa

Guclu

TurkishRiders.Org
Donating Member
Registered
i saw this fender on ebay , looks wild and cheap (100USD) , any one got that ? any photos ? thanx ...

01-39.jpg

02-28.jpg
(same form different painting)

Do a search here for running lights, I think it was in the mods. section,just seen another member put lights in the vents. Looked good

errr...uhhhh..uummmmmm...."How do I put this eloquently, and intelligently
rock.gif
"..... ICKY-POO-POO......

i'd like to see a pic of the whole bike with the fender on it...

could go good, or could be overkill with the vents on the fender, the vents on the nose, and side fairings.

i'd like to see more pics. "the price is right " c'mon down!

the before and after...well it looks like there is a lot of work in betweeen the two.

$100....if that doesn't mean much to you, sure try it.

Mine is same black as bike color. Understated and almost not noticed. One advantage is able to utilize the CycleCat front stand which is killer.

Clipboard1.jpg

The question  
rock.gif
I have, is, does it cause problems at speed with buffeting in the front end
dunno.gif
. I mean, the air goes NO WHERE , except on the tire and the interior of the rear fender panel.

Someone in Puerto Rico has got a bunch of them for sale on Ebay. Claims he makes them there. I don't like the look. Maybe if it was refined and you couldn't see the tires thru those big holes. That would be an improvement.
Mike B

I would like one to put lights in. I want to be seen at night as much as possible. I like the lights that people put on Harley foot pegs, but I would never dare do that to my busa.

To all interested... I had the same fender on my '01 and loved it! Here is a pic of mines that I hope will clear up the confusion! If I can find one to put on my '08 I will withuot a doubt!
beerchug.gif
Enjoy
beerchug.gif
!

Da__Busa_007.jpg

beerchug.gif

Back