Secret NorCal Ride

Hey, we're trained killers on a subversive mission! Hey Rob, only thing that'll stop me is weather....I'm hating the forecast right now but so many of those little storms just blow over, I'm going to assume that that'll happen!   Doyle
lets hope for the best on the weather
please.gif
i saw the weather on channel 3 a bit ago and it dosent look like much to speak of and they said if it amounts to much it will be late saturday into sunday dang it! wheres Al Roker when ya need him!!

Dang nab it, ever notice this org is so busy now....you put up a post and 20 minutes later you're on page 3! I posted something on my KLR site a month ago and it's still on page 1!

Looks like "The Weather Channel's" forecast has changed, the forecated showers for Saturday have been moved to Monday, COOL  
laugh.gif
 I wasn't looking forward to hydroplaning through the corners.  I still gotta finish gettin my bike ready but that shouldn't be a problem as long as I don't wind up gettin food poisioning again like yesterday  
ghostface.gif
 Man that really sucked, do yourself a favor and stay away from Del Taco.  So what's the plan? Where is the initial meeting place & time?

Looks like "The Weather Channel's" forecast has changed, the forecated showers for Saturday have been moved to Monday, COOL  
laugh.gif
 I wasn't looking forward to hydroplaning through the corners.  I still gotta finish gettin my bike ready but that shouldn't be a problem as long as I don't wind up gettin food poisioning again like yesterday  
ghostface.gif
 Man that really sucked, do yourself a favor and stay away from Del Taco.  So what's the plan? Where is the initial meeting place & time?
i was thinking i would take Salmon Falls road over to 49 to Auburn, thats a quick way to get there for me, not sure if you guys want to, but we could meet at the Chevron again up here or if its easy for everybody I could head over to 80 and meet whatever is best for everyone
winkold.gif
the In/Out Burger is close to 193 which takes us up to Georgetown and out to Ice House, plus Doyle knows where that is so what do ya think?

Food poisoning sucks
puke.gif

Hey guys, how's the weather on the west side? Just got home from work and starting in on ride prep. Lotta clouds here but that's not stopping me. Doyle

sunny here no clouds we should be ok channel 3 said it will come in late saturday into sunday morning with snow at above 6500ft im going!!!!!
thumb_up.gif

Stopping me, I don't now about your guys area but up to a 70% chance around here just about the time I'd be coming home, riding in the rain just isn't fun. Yes I'm wussing out, Sorry.

drags_015.jpg

i gotta learn how to start changing out my own tires the shop scratched my wheel up, used 6 1/4ounce weights when i questioned them about it according to them it was all good barely had time to get the wheel back on today then rode it to work it shakes!!!!!! this was on my 1000 prolly take the busa

Stopping me, I don't now about your guys area but up to a 70% chance around here just about the time I'd be coming home, riding in the rain just isn't fun. Yes I'm wussing out, Sorry.
hey Bill we understand its going to hit over there first i dont blame ya but were gonna miss ya brother i say our next ride is to your hood
peace.gif

This is scarry! My NOAH weather station says just what you said Rob, basically after dinner...and our route ends with me a heck of alot closer to Reno than usual (ie like wine country!) so if it gets prematurely ugly, I can bust outta high country eastbound. Still, there are occasional showers in the Tahoe area tonight so my early morning ride to you guys will have me scanning heavily for black ice (not REAL black ice but frozen interstate since Truckee will be 22 F tonight!). Hey, I'm into it...challenges are a rush! Doyle

we will be out to 50 by around 1:00pm from there you could just blast around lake tahoe over to Reno and i think we will be ok
thumb_up.gif
your are hard core Doyle
bowdown.gif

oh ya got breakfast planned out for Georgetown Im hungry, your hungry, sooooooo lets eat!

I allways check the radar before leaving the house. We had a couple sprinkles moments ago 7:45 a.m.
Rain sucks but iice BITES! Be careful out there Doyle.

rad_ca_sacramento_640x480.jpg

Back