stretched busa pics????

02BlackBusa

Registered
i am going to extend mine 4 inches soon and i am going to get the 4-8 inch extensions and im curious to see what it will look like. so please post pics and tell the length of how far it is over. thanks!!!

189089264133_0_0busa1.jpg

all of them look good. yeah i think ill go with 4 inches. i still want the best of both worlds. handling and drag racing...i know ill lose some handling but 4 inches should be just right. Plus it will just look bada$$ after its on and i get my pegs black and levers black.

this is my 8" stretch on my drag bike... but not extensions... I have the whole swingarm

fast_3.jpg

Okay stupid, newbie ?. I can not tell from the side. Are you guys with the extentions rocking oem size tires? is this why you say the turning is barely effected. (I guess my real question is , do you have to get the huge back tire if you extend)if you do just ext. is all that is needed a new chain, or is there more?

Okay stupid, newbie ?. I can not tell from the side. Are you guys with the extentions rocking oem size tires? is this why you say the turning is barely effected. (I guess my real question is , do you have to get the huge back tire if you extend)if you do just ext. is all that is needed a new chain, or is there more?
You can run the OEM up to a 200mm tire. By extending it, you lengthen the wheelbase. Just envision it this way. Driving a car and driving a school bus while making a left/right turn. Get the picture?
rock.gif

Here's me an my 04' stretched at 5.5 inches. The bike handled fine, the thing that hurt it in the curves was that it was lowered.

Copy_of_Picture_029.jpg

Back