mototeck tail installed!!!!

mistah187

Registered
Sup busa bros. Well after 7 weeks and two different companys i finally got my tail. got rid of that ugly shovel and put a new a$$ on my girl. Only thing is the tail got here and the right blinker does not work. and yes i wired it both ways to check polarity. hopeflully this is a warrenty issue. other than that love the looks. thanx 4 lookin.

russmotorcycle002.jpg

very nice
beerchug.gif
that is my favorite tail of them all (of course, i might be a little biased
laugh.gif
)

Looks good Russell, kinda reminds me of mine in that now you just got those 2 big old cans stickin out there, very cool
laugh.gif
hey! mister where is your license plate?

my plate is hugged up nest to my wheel now. couldnt see it in pic. the install was pretty simple because the org rocks and there was a couple of threads to help. you do have to drill your own holes. Note to anyone who gets this tail or any other that you cut the shovel off, use a razor knife its sooooo easy and the cuts are super clean. thanx to all.
beerchug.gif

if i can get my suspention right yes ill be there but i just seen a report on the weather dont look so good. but ill be tinkering with the suspention today so hopefully i get i worked out.

Back