Pictures needed - exhaust on 06 LE

Spike

Donating Member
Registered
Hey all,

As you may or may not know I need to replace some parts due to a small "mishap" recently.

I am looking at replacing my exhaust with some aftermarket as opposed to replacing the stock cans.

I am particularly interested in Akrapovic and Yosh full systems and would love to see if anyone has any pictures of an 06 LE with any system from the previously mentioned manufacturers.

Thanks in advance!

-Spike

Got the 2Bros myself. They're sweet. Everyone comments on what a great addition that is to the bike.

Good luck, have fun!

Actually I like the 2 Bros. exhaust too. I have a bud here at work who runs them. I don't think they make a full system for a Busa though?

take a look under for sale parts and look for me scoot
i had an 02 le with yosh full system , and i have that item for sale as we speak..pm me and i can pics to you or email them to you.. i have pics of everything canister header and pics on the bike....tri oval titanium system....thanks
scoot
lurk.gif

Not an LE but I will never give up an opportunity to post a pic of my Evelyn!
thumb_up.gif
Get the Akro Evo, your extra $ gets you fit and finish second to none, and a midrange stomp that makes ya say
woot.gif

DSC00733.JPG

Very nice looking exhausts! Thank you. Sorry Scoot, that high profile is deal killer for me. I don't like the looks of the high exhaust. Other than that I would grab it off ya:)

Those R22's are nice. Do you have a profile shot of those? If I get a Yosh it will be TRC or an R22 for sure.

My heart is with the Akrapovics to be honest. Cblast that is sick looking. Did you modify it to get that short of a canister or did it come that way?

Thanks folks, this helps much:)
bowdown.gif

what is the weight difference between the Akrapovics Evo and the stainless versions?

$875 for stainless and $1300 for titanium is a pretty big jump

i have a set of stock cans you can have until you find an exhaust you want, they have 500miles on them. all you have to do is pay the shipping costs from me to you.

Hers mine , its a 04LE Full TI 4into1 Leo Vince . CBlast had his cut I plan on doing the same thing . Mine needs repacking anyway ( 25,000 miles on them )

side_pic.jpg

Back