New Suzuki

qball

Registered
This maybe old but was new to me.  Take a look.  
tounge.gif

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets....483.php

View attachment 1206634

I like the way the seat looks like it is just suspended there. If I were to put a wide tire on something it would be that!

The forward thinking Suzuki Nuda first seen at the 1986 Tokyo Motorshow, was a fully operational concept motorbike powered by a Suzuki GSX-R750 sports bike engine. With this motor the Nuda was theoretically capable of 175 mph. The power was transferred to both wheels via single sided swingarms housing shaft drives. The front wheel is turned by hub centre steering as seen on the production Bimota Tesi 2D.

It is claimed that the previous year's Suzuki concept bike Falcorustyco was a non-running exhibition model with a fake engine, but the Nuda was a fully operational bike good for 280 km/h, using a GSX-R750 engine.

Like the Falcorustyco, even the Nuda two-wheel drive and hub-steer, but while the Falcorustyco had hydraulics drive, the Nuda used a more conventional shaft drive (if you say that two-wheel drive on a motorcycle is conventional). Nuda had even some other high-tech features that have not yet gone into production.

Suzuki_Nuda.jpg

Back