Oldie but Goodie

Count me in !

Bike___colorado_2005_pics_085a.JPG

Webshots.com Links Do Not Work
Just to prove I was there with ya
beerchug.gif

Hey Dave, long time no see,brotha, you still hangn over at S.T.N. ?

+2 on another Co. MeetnGreet, hopefully planned during a Suzuki event like the last time.  
thumb_up.gif
Yeah I still post on STN. Whenever your on it, my board name is BigBlock. They have some great meets over on STN. Watch for them.

But you can't beat hookin' up with some Busa bros.  
ThumbsUp.gif
 It would be great to see everyone that was there, zukracer, KS, Drew, Midnight Busa, MRGSXR etc. and the rest of the crew. Also any other members that could make it would be awesome.

Just some of the crew that was there Rhytym, zukracer, Chev, MRGSXR and my lovely wife who travelled 2000 miles on the back of the Busa. What a trooper!!
heart.gif

Picture_034.jpg

i was camped in my motorhome down from the rest. I left the trailer when the rain started and chilled in the motorhome. I rode over 1,000 miles while there. Seemed like everyone was to busy test riding inferior bikes to ride the best. Pic of some of the road to Estes Park.
post-6-54049-florida_colorado_2005_096__large_.jpg
Great shot,Drew!

I must have rack up 3000 miles in four days. That inlcuded the ride out to Co,WY,SD and back home OH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah im resurecting this lol Great time Definatly gotta do it again. I could defintly go for another bikeing trip Damn i miss this stuff

Back