Gipro mounting location.

The Genmar is just that a Genmar thats the Block thingy, The ones pictured above are actually Reaper risers..

Becareful about the "half ass" comments... some of us like our half ass after thought installation... Oh and i do take good care of my bike...

Genmar risers are going to be almost as expensive as helibars... i have both the reaper risers and helibars installed on my bike... used the reaper risers to lower my front end as well...

IMG_0529.jpg

I installed my GIPro on the side of the clutch resevoir with industrial strenght velcro. Ran the wire right with the rest of the wiring harness from the switches. Dont have a picture yet but I will try to post one soon. good spot and out of the way of everything except the neutral light, which I dont need to look at anymore.
beerchug.gif

Becareful about the "half ass" comments... some of us like our half ass after thought installation... Oh and i do take good care of my bike...

Genmar risers are going to be almost as expensive as helibars... i have both the reaper risers and helibars installed on my bike... used the reaper risers to lower my front end as well...

View attachment 1592639 </span>
[/Quote]

Yours does not look that way.  Mine just covers up 1/4 of the tach.  Your is nicely placed off to the side.  

No jabs intended towards anyone else beerchug.gif

by the way... if your lookin for helibars... there is a board member selling a pair for a good price...

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=3;t=81909;hl=
I was lookin at those.  But after seeing the cost of the Reapers, and the ease of installation, I think that is a better way to go.  Just in case I want to switch back.
Plus, I work for a large custom metal fab/machine shop and its just a couple of aluminum spacers and some longer bolts.
Very true.. .if you can fab up your own... go for it! My reapers were only $20 if i remember correctly. I actually bought them after the helibars cause the bars alone were not enough for me. I'm a short guy... so i needed the controls as close as i could get them. I have a comfortable set up now!
peace.gif

Looks nice Jeff.. still don't care for the gear indicator up there but yours looks nice..

Sent you a pm.. on the other 2 gauges..

The previous owner put some velcro on the back of the GIPro
and stuck it to the bottom right corner of the tach face.

This winter I was going to try and re-route it so its centred
just above the gauge cluster.

Pics of other spots?
Mine is not flush-mounted, but works fine in this position, just not visible in normal line of sight.

tre.JPG

Back