DFW Riders -UPDATE witrh Pics-

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
For the fifth consecutive year, participants in the Crossroads Motorcycle Charity Ride will contribute to the 2007 Giving Campaign for the United Way. This year promises to be bigger and better than ever!

Participants will be asked to donate $20/person to the Kids Way agencies of the United Way. In addition to helping children in need, you'll be treated to the most scenic roads within reach of the metroplex. Your ride coordinators have chosen to ride to Lago Vista
for lunch on the water at The Pier on Lake Travis for of this year's adventure.

Meet Place:
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, Fort Worth Stockyards in downtown Fort Worth.

Meet Time:
Sign-up opens at 7:30am. Kickstands up at 8:00am, rain or shine.

The Ride:
The route leaves from the Fort Worth Stock Yards and ends for lunch at the Pier in Largo Vista Texas. (Lunch not included in donation fee). Maps will be provided. Approximate 400 mile round trip distance, no more than 90 miles between fill-ups.

Attachments

• em835.doc
    65.5 KB · Views: 229
Sounds like a blast. I will be in the Gulf of Texas this weekend deep sea fishing.

Hopefully some of the DFW riders will join their ride.
beerchug.gif

I would love to go, but I am stuck in Santa Clara CA without my bike
mad.gif

Had a great time today on the ride. MPH 200 me up with us for lunch and we did a few twisties before the rain set in and I headed back to the hotel. Added 600 miles to the odo today
super.gif

The rider's meeting...

101_3534.JPG

I thought this was cool. The dog did the entire trip with them. I think this is a setup Charlesbusa needs
smile.gif

101_3528.JPG

The group broke into three. The "spirited" group, the "10 over" group, and the "under the limit" group. This is at the first refuelling stop. The "10 over" group arrived before the "spirited" group left.

101_3535.JPG

There were some huge catfish just waiting to be fed. They fought with the ducks when scraps were tossed into the water.

101_3543.JPG

Back