CRYING DRAGON TEARS

GrandpaBusa

Registered
Due to an unexpected job chane and new job scheduling Grandpabusa and Jeremy will not be attending the Fall 07 Bash. As I am writing this I can only say how sorry I am to be unable to spend the next few days with my friends from th board. Jeremy and I have been at every Bash but thr first one and we will be missing the riding but more importantly the friendship of some great people.
I have talked to V-Man and know he is planning to attend even with his current problems. Please, everyone look out for him and although we are all posting that we are praying for him, have a live prayer session with Kevin and as he so greatly put it, his Savior. God has said that when several or many meet He will be present, take the time and effort to ask
God to touch Kevin and make him whole again.
I'll also be jealous of eash of you and pray a safe time to, at, and returning from the Bash. Make it a safe and happy time for all and keep us posted as to the events. Grandpa will not be there to scold for fast and unsafe riding so you all will have to ride safe, wear your gear and do at least 1 lap of the Dragon for me. Have fun and may the Lord ride with each and every one.

Grandpabusa

fall 07 Bash

Hey Grandpa! Good to see you posting and sorry to hear you cant make the event. For some silly reason my buddy Steve is getting married this weekend so I'll be there with him on the OBX. To make things more fun I'm flying to London monday afternoon for a while so I'm just going to have to look forward to the spring bash
cool.gif

Hope all is going well for you with the job change. I know Kevin will be in great hands and cared for by all the family that attends the bash.
beerchug.gif

I know I said it while we were on the phone, but here goes, You both will be missed. This time Jeremy just might have a chance to beat me through the Gap, lol....

Thanks for the kind words. I have already been given the assurance that I will be Ok. But we do still ask for your prayers....

(LCB @ Sep. 27 2007,10:46) You got 'em Vman....  See everyone in the spring!!!
Already done!

I can vision the lesion shrinking already. As I posted in the "Vman's surgery" thread, I am actually looking forward to the chemo being injected into my body.

Bill, we will miss you and Jeremy, wont be the same without you guys. We will take good care of Kevin. See ya in the spring and take care.

Tim
smile.gif

Busabashapril06_08035.JPG

I had plans to attend this one as well, but like so many members lately, just too many other things getting in the way...

I hope EVERYONE is there for the spring bash...looking forward to it and for vman - have a blast and keep those that attend straight...
biggrin.gif

Im not going to make it, Had plans to even had a room at Phillips. Cancelled tues. Hope all of you have a Great time and be safe. I will see yall at the spring bash Hopefully.
Grandpa looking forward to deeing you in the spring take care

You and Jeremy will be missed. We will just have to catch ya in the spring. I'll be sure to take some pics and send them your way when we get back.

Nate

Back