Front page of Killboy.com

vman1300

Never Forgotten
I know you were there and I do believe it is....

Great shot my friend, see ya next weekend.

tedkillboy.jpg

That's me...

I'm just wearing my one piece!  Too cold for my bikini!

The black fender should be a give away that's it me...
IMG_5184.jpg

Vman, that's one tough R1.... too bad it doesn't have a tag and I am out of town this weekend...otherwise the guys meeting at Suches wouldn't have to wait until the Bash to see it...

I just realized that Alex is right behind me, I see his mirror coming out my right arm in the highlight photo.

DSC07602.jpg

(Powers739 @ Sep. 19 2007,21:flamethrowing:) Vman, that's one tough R1.... too bad it doesn't have a tag and I am out of town this weekend...otherwise the guys meeting at Suches wouldn't have to wait until the Bash to see it...
I have to go get my tag...sometime.

You are more than welcome to ride it at the bash.....

(vman1300 @ Sep. 20 2007,06:37)
(Powers739 @ Sep. 19 2007,21
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) Vman, that's one tough R1.... too bad it doesn't have a tag and I am out of town this weekend...otherwise the guys meeting at Suches wouldn't have to wait until the Bash to see it...

I would love to ride it at the bash..but without a tag and the increased LEO presence, I think I will pass. It is fun to take it to get my mail....

(Powers739 @ Sep. 20 2007,21:14)
(vman1300 @ Sep. 20 2007,06:37)
(Powers739 @ Sep. 19 2007,21
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) Vman, that's one tough R1.... too bad it doesn't have a tag and I am out of town this weekend...otherwise the guys meeting at Suches wouldn't have to wait until the Bash to see it...

I would love to ride it at the bash..but without a tag and the increased LEO presence, I think I will pass.   It is fun to take it to get my mail....
It will be legal in time for the bash.....

Back