Road trip!  Sept 07

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah back on solid beautiful pavement

sept_07_roadTrip_152b.jpg

Stayed sunday night in South Lake Tahoe. Left at 7:30 a.m. monday morning ... it was 37 degree's!

Had a blast! I love to ride with friends but sometimes solo is the way to go.

sept_07_roadTrip_209b.jpg

Nice pics! Nice ride! All of them have their own attributes but I think I like 108 the best also. I've been considering an extended NorCal tour for next year starting with 120 and all the passes heading north and then 89 north out of Truckee and then criss cross northern Cal until I reach Oregon. I'd take in Yosemite, Lassen, all the state parks and the coastline...might be fun just planning a summary route. Great pics K!

IMG006__Small_.JPG

(raydog @ Sep. 18 2007,05:28) Wow Kent, what a fun route! How about joining me for a Pashnit 4 dayer in the spring?     Doyle
Sounds like a great idea!

Kent - wonderful pics of the Sierra Nevada Mtns!
bowdown.gif
I think you missed our entire tour group, as I don't recall seeing a silver busa - keeping in mind we went right past you 30 days ago on Ice House Rd! Saturday morning we started out from Lee Vining, rode up Hwy 108 westbound first thing, goat trail of Big Hill Rd (awesome!!) over to Columbia for lunch, than doubled back on Hwy 4 in the afternoon back to Coleville.

Absolutely great day for riding! Perfect temps in the 70's all day. Two weeks ago we hit 107 as the high while riding near Porterville inbetween Sequoia NP & Yosemite NP.
sad.gif

(pashnit @ Sep. 18 2007,06:50) Kent - wonderful pics of the Sierra Nevada Mtns!  
bowdown.gif
I think you missed our entire tour group,  as I don't recall seeing a silver busa - keeping in mind we went right past you 30 days ago on Ice House Rd! Saturday morning we started out from Lee Vining, rode up Hwy 108 westbound first thing, goat trail of Big Hill Rd (awesome!!) over to Columbia for lunch, than doubled back on Hwy 4 in the afternoon back to Coleville.

Absolutely great day for riding! Perfect temps in the 70's all day. Two weeks ago we hit 107 as the high while riding near Porterville inbetween Sequoia NP & Yosemite NP.
sad.gif
That's wierd, cant believe I missed u again! One day I gotta hook up with you folks.

(Charlesbusa @ Sep. 18 2007,06:53) Awesome pics  Kent!!!
super.gif

We missed you at Miller  
wink.gif
Miller looked like fun I definately couldnt be hangin it out there like you guyz were. Maybe I could be the photographer next time...
wink.gif

wink.gif

(CBXRider @ Sep. 18 2007,05:59) Nice pics!  Nice ride!  All of them have their own attributes but I think I like 108 the best also.  I've been considering an extended NorCal tour for next year starting with 120 and all the passes heading north and then 89 north out of Truckee and then criss cross northern Cal until I reach Oregon.  I'd take in Yosemite, Lassen, all the state parks and the coastline...might be fun just planning a summary route.  Great pics K!
Terry, That sounds like a great idea. Let me know if and when you start planning and if you want company for part of the ride?

Back