** TOBIN SEATS Advice**

Zrex1

Registered
I paid 250$ for this work..

DSCF1763__1024_x_768_.jpg

Looks nothing like any Tobin seats I've seen.... Everything I've seen by Tobin has been first rate!

My policy on the seats stands as followed. The seats must be returned in the shape they were sent. I will look at the problem and address it. There was nothing wrong with the seats you received except for the strap with was easy to restitched. I have a lot of time and money in those seats. If you think you are going to rip off the covers and get a full refund you are wrong. Send me the seats if they are in resalable shape I will send you the seats I have gotten for you and a full refund. If not please do not contact me again.

WWW.TOBINSEATS.COM

Thanks, Tobin

Lets see a full pic, upright even.

Doesn't look like Tobins work to me.

Well you might as well believe it, because it is his handy work...That email should be enoug proof right there for ya..

He did my Busa seats a few years ago and I was so pleased I sent him my R1 seats.Big mistake,dude!

Send the seats back with a explination of what is wrong
and the issue may be resolved. You are the first person I
have seen with that poor of a quailty work from Tobin.
Good Luck

Dude that can't be tobin's work .... Saw him last week at the ephrata rally in a trailor, a on site mobile unit for the show and even that was set up 1st class.

PS. not trying to dispute you but the "email quote" is not "proof" cause you type it here.

Yeah, I would like to see a full on pic of those seats, and even of the tobin seats tag that comes on all his seats. I don't think that is his work at all.

Tobin is a professional and a standup guy. If there is something genuinely wrong, he will fix it...and that doesn't look like his work at all. I couldn't vouch for anyone better in the business of seats than him. Good luck, be honest and he'll take care of you...

if it is his work. just send it back. I'm quit sure he stands by his work. Now if it's something you've done then you may be azz out.

(Zrex1 @ Sep. 08 2007,19:18) My policy on the seats stands as followed. The seats must be returned in the shape they were sent. I will look at the problem and address it. There was nothing wrong with the seats you received except for the strap with was easy to restitched. I have a lot of time and money in those seats. If you think you are going to rip off the covers and get a full refund you are wrong. Send me the seats if they are in resalable shape I will send you the seats I have gotten for you and a full refund. If not please do not contact me again.

WWW.TOBINSEATS.COM

Thanks, Tobin
So he told you to send the seats back that you're not happy with and then he would send back stock seats and a full refund? What's the problem?

Here is an email from Karen last month...I have some other pics on my desktop PC I can post later for ya...This guy has been jackin me around for over a month on this deal...

He has my money, so he wins..

Subject:

Re: Seats arrived
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 07:15:07 -0400
Hi Lloyd:
Thanx for sending the pix...we see what you mean. I was surprised to see that it looked like that. We will definitely take care of you. Just let me know when you're ready to send it in to be fixed.
My apologies again for the subpar workmanship...he must have had a rough nite before he did your seat!

Lisa
WWW.TOBINSEATS.COM

Thanks, Tobin

(Zrex1 @ Sep. 08 2007,20:36) Here is an email from Karen last month...I have some other pics on my desktop PC I can post later for ya...This guy has been jackin me around for over a month on this deal...

He has my money, so he wins..

Subject:

Re: Seats arrived
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 07:15:07 -0400
   Hi Lloyd:
Thanx for sending the pix...we see what you mean.  I was surprised to see that it looked like that.  We will definitely take care of you.  Just let me know when you're ready to send it in to be fixed.
My apologies again for the subpar workmanship...he must have had a rough nite before he did your seat!

Lisa
WWW.TOBINSEATS.COM

Thanks, Tobin
Again, why haven't you sent the seats back to be fixed? You've posted 2 emails that you have received, both emails saying that they would make it right and you've done nothing about it?

This is the problem with doing work for the general masses... if there is a problem (and every business has an occasional issue) a few will immediately jump on a board like this and scream bloody murder without even allowing the merchant to fix the problem. That is the entire reason to spend money with a reputable business, they stand up for the work they do and make good any problems....

On the other side of the coin, stitch work like that should have never seen daylight and I would be curious how it got out the door, surely from the work I have seen, this looks like a DIY job.

It would be upsetting for sure to be without your ride for a week or 3 only to get back work like that. I can understand the emotional side of it, but that is life...

What is the part about taking the seat apart and putting it back together anyway?

Will you send me some seats I can use to ride my bike on? Send them to me and I will send him mine..I am out 270 bucks already on this deal..

I am suppost to kiss his arse?

2002 R1  front and rear please..

I offered last month to send him the seat covers and he deduct all shipping cost and refund me 150 bucks approx..

Yes I am pissed..Who is cloud9?

Back