Baxley or condor

dogman

Registered
Looking at the Baxley sport chock and condor chock..Wanting to know if anyone has them and how you like them..Are they worth the money..

Depends on what your goals are. Both have strong points. Both companies make a standard chock that can be used in the pits or mounted in the trailer. They also make a trailer only version. The Condor standard, condor trailer, the Baxley LA, and Baxley LA Trailer models are adjustable if you happen to haul bikes with different types of front tires. The Baxley Sport version is not adjustable. It is made to fit a 120/70/17 tire. I like the Condor trailer mount kit better than Baxley if you remove them to use the trailer for other things or use the standard models to support the bike in the garage and pits. The Trailer Chock versions have a narrower footprint than the standard versions. The Condor trailer version is the cheapest at about $165 shipped.

I've have seen a few copies or other variations of that were just Junk

Thanks for the good information Professor.
super.gif

Baxely. Use it to park everyday and also when hauling.
super.gif

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

I bought the baxley sport chock(kudos to LABusa for the insight) for a 750 mile re-location, and it worked flawless. just threw it inside a uhaul and drove, the bike never moved a bit. just my 2cents.

tx_2.JPG

Baxley Sport Chock here. I love it!
super.gif

GSXcite has his trailer setup to mount 4 Baxley Sport Chocks - we hauled 4 Busas to the Bash - they didn't budge!

post-6-50302-cimg2992__small_.jpg

I use my Baxley for everyday parking. I have a Condor trailer style on my bike lift in place of the regular wheel lock. It works well since I put the bike on the work stand by myself. Best of both worlds I believe.  
smile.gif

(dogman @ Aug. 16 2007,07:21) Looking at the Baxley sport chock and condor chock..Wanting to know if anyone has them and how you like them..Are they worth the money..
I have the Baxley...VERY nice and worth every penny. I've never tried the Condor tho.

I bought a condor, but didn't keep it long. Me and Dngrumpy went to Florida 2 years ago, and the condor don't stand up to the Baxley. It might cost you more money but the end result speaks for it self!

BAXLEY!!!!!

Back