Finally finished all the mods on my 02 blk/blu

Hey Busabrah, how do you like the "HUMP" on the tobin rear seat? I hardly ever ride with the rear hump on the bike mostly the rear seat. Have you put in distant riding on the seat compared to the stock?

JD

That is hot brotha! Whats on deck for 2004?

i read that you also grew up in Chi Town...where?

I grew up primarily in South Shore. I went to Hyde Park and my brothers went to Englewood, CVS and Kenwood.

BIKE LOOKS GOOD .... AND OF COURSE MY FAVORITE COLOR....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

AS U CAN SEE IT IS MY FAVORITE COLOR....
BTW I GREW UP ON S. HALSTEAD TILL MY POPS MOVED TO KANKAKEE BUSABROTHER.

busabrk2.jpg

Nice mods, the bike is looking good. That is the same windscreen that I had it looked real good. I know have the plain chrome one. How does the tobin seat ride??

I havent done any long distance riding yet. Still waiting to put her all together. But i've put a coupke uf hundred miles on her in a day. Tobins seats are extrmely comfy. The stock is cool. But tobins seem to be more ergonomic to me anyway. I am glad i got em. Thinker and Blu I lived on 80th and evans until i was about eight. Then i moved to 111th street between racine and aberdeen till i went away to college. Haven't been back since cept to visit. I went to St. Thomas till i moved out to Morgan PArk. Went to Quigley SOuth for High School. LAst to graduate from the school before it closed down in 1990!!
cool.gif

Back