Solo Ride

Saxoplay

Donating Member
Registered
Doing the lakeshore ride all by myself this morning...should be fun. I'll let you know when I get back!

I'm back! That's it! I've officially had enough of Vegas summers.....dang it's hot here! 7:30am is still not early enough to ride....I'm going have to be out the door around 6am! I intended on documenting the ride and taking some pics...but, after the first few pics, it was just too hot to stop anymore! At 8:15, it was already too hot to ride (at least for me in full gear). and all I was worried about was getting home after while. Maybe I was just being a wus this morning but sometimes it's like sunrise on Crematoria around here (for those of you who've seen "Chronicles of Riddick!"). I may not ride again until September! Here are the few pics I did manage to take before surcumbing to the heat!
firedevil.gif

...another....I love this road...just screams for speed...then, followed by some nice twisties into the VOF entrance.

Road_to_VOF3.JPG

VOF entrance....I was already starting to feel the heat build up at this point!

VOF1.JPG

...last one! Was just getting too hot after this one! Well...that's it! I hope everyone has a good 4th today!! Later!

VOF2.JPG

The lake is maybe 10-15 miles or so on the other side of the mountains shown in the first pic!

Nice ride, thanks for the pics. You wearing leathers
rock.gif
I've got the alter ego and I've stripped it out for summer. Rode most of the day today. And you have that nice dry heat out there.
laugh.gif

Yep...wearing the perferated (mesh) gear...not really full leathers. If this heat keeps up though, I might start riding in boots, gloves and helmet only!

You gotta at least have the leather banana hammock, I believe that's what Chelle called that dayum thing
laugh.gif

Back