sport touring wind screen

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
I am 6'4", 240lbs. I have about a 90 mile round trip drive to work. Would it be worthwhile to get a sport touring wind screen or go with double bubble? I guess I'm curious if the touring screen looks dorky? Or does the DB move the air enough over top of someone my size?

Ive got a sport touring screen on mine and I like it. It looks kinda odd but I dont think its that bad. It takes a lot of wind off your chest and makes a long ride alot better.

looks like this

31580011.jpg

I used to ride my bike that far to work last summer.. stock screen kinda got old but I didn't mind it so bad....

I'm lookin at getting a double bubble but haven't decided on it yet.
cool.gif

oh yeah hooken you been riding yet this spring?? I took mine out tonight and made a couple passes between hawkeye road and hwy 63..... I finally got my speed fix until it get a little nicer. If its nice out tomorrow I might ride
cool.gif

Custom Works has most of my bike so I cant ride it. I sure need that thing back on the ground again. I cant wait. Can I borrow yours for a day?
laugh.gif

yeah I had my tail section off for a couple weeks waiting for my undertail. I couldn't take it anymore and I hurried and put it back together after work and got 20 min of riding in before it started getting dark.

whats custom works doing to it?? chrome??? Better hurry and get it back together. Another week and I'll have my undertail installed and I'll be lookin to ride.

You guys should come this way riding sometime! We aren't far apart!

about 100 mi though... if so its gotta be nice... I ain't riden that far if its gonna be rainy or cold.
cool.gif

Billbel I get over to bellevue some times to Bobs Marine to get my boat worked on I will ride over there sometime

cool! I live less then a mile from there! I am thinking I will go with the touring screen!

Back