Safari with Rob

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
got a few pics i wanted to share i do a lot mountain biking riding all of the trails in these parts for years

i always see lots of different animals when i ride if your lucky, when you ride and your bike is just sailing along nice and quiet you can sometimes even get fairly close before they bolt i have nearly been knocked off my bike before by deer that i surprised anyhow yesterday as i was riding i came across some tracks i never see around here so close

here's a few pics of the area and some of the tracks to

aaaahhhhhh baby turkeys

couger_6_20_07_13__2_.jpg

this is the area the mountain lion is hanging out at i have found two dead bucks in three weeks here

couger_6_20_07_28__2_.jpg

heres a better one hope you can see the pad imprints i think hes a bigin'

couger_6_20_07_20__2_.jpg

hope this dont gross ya out but near by i find cat crap with alot of deer hair and then began to smell a dead animal thats when i left but i dident get far cause down the trail i saw the lion run like a flash of into the bush and the deer saw him to cause he moved but i dont think the deer even knew the lion was there

this is the deer and he just stood there and stared at the bushes and dident car two $hits about me so i booked
race.gif

couger_6_20_07_06__2_.jpg

last one hope i dident bore ya all to no end but it was really cool to get so close even though i know its dangerous i mean i ride here all the time and im sure i would of been a Mcnugget already by now so i dont worry to much
smile.gif

couger_6_20_07_59__2_.jpg

Back