Hayabusa down..........Ouch!

one more

6331779350064398864.jpg

Congratulations on the win my brother, it's always good to beat the all American Bikes in front of others ! Damn, those scratches are worse then I originally thought. I would take them to Joe Duncan, here in Omaha, there is no one better at matching paint then Joe, been doing it for years. Does mostly show cars, & imports. Let me know if you need his number!

lurk.gif

Damn Mike , get that thing on the Dyno!
guns.gif

111.jpg

(mymaster @ Jun. 18 2007,02:58)
(Luvanicebum @ Jun. 18 2007,00:17)
(mymaster @ Jun. 18 2007,00:05) I want to know how come when something happens, the person shooting the video looses all control of the camera every time ?
I imagine, unless you're a heartless journalist.
The first kind hearted human instinct is to forget about the "quality" of the footage and run to assist.   Oh believe me....it bugs me too...
laugh.gif

Happy Fathers Day...................................prick.  
argue.gif
It was just a question?

Name Calling............................little prick.
laugh.gif

I didn't mean you...LOL
I meant it like if I was eating dinner that night after my Dad dumped my bike.....

laugh.gif

While certainly not anything one would wish for, Since it was father and son there is doubtfully any hard feelings. I know my dad and I use and abuse each others stuff on a regular basis. One of the best memories is when i saw him taking his new wife and step daughter to church in the '70 Camaro. I watched him leave the church parking lot sideways leaving two 12" wide black marks that went on for better than 50'! If he blew the dang motor up, who cares...you can't put a price on Good memories. This guy and his dad will be joking and laughing about this for the rest of their lives! IF they have a relationship like My father and I do. I would suspect so since dad was doing it while the son was watching  
beerchug.gif

May not seem so right now but, Good Times!

Remember, Life is about perception and what you make of it
wink.gif

(Luvanicebum @ Jun. 18 2007,21:14) I didn't mean you...LOL
I meant it like if I was eating dinner that night after my Dad dumped my bike.....
Sorry, confused
crazy.gif

Was part of the reply to my question.

Forgive me
ukliam3.gif

(MoosesBusa @ Jun. 18 2007,22:06) While certainly not anything one would wish for, Since it was father and son there is doubtfully any hard feelings. I know my dad and I use and abuse each others stuff on a regular basis. One of the best memories is when i saw him taking his new wife and step daughter to church in the '70 Camaro. I watched him leave the church parking lot sideways leaving two 12" wide black marks that went on for better than 50'! If he blew the dang motor up, who cares...you can't put a price on Good memories. This guy and his dad will be joking and laughing about this for the rest of their lives! IF they have a relationship like My father and I do. I would suspect so since dad was doing it while the son was watching  
beerchug.gif

May not seem so right now but, Good Times!

Remember, Life is about perception and what you make of it
wink.gif
You are correct, definately no hard feelings between us although this is one I will never let him live down but will be a good memory until I do something worse on one of his toys which I hope never happens!!
laugh.gif

Sounds like you have a pretty tight family, that's cool. Too bad about the bike but I'm glad his dad's ok. This ought bring laughs for years to come.

Back