Hayabusa down..........Ouch!

kawiboy11

Donating Member
Registered
Check this out, my friend was trying to get rid of his old tire on his 99 Busa when his dad got a little carried away, & then this happened..........

It was a very bad day for him. After that happened, he was changing his oil & his oil pan cracked! Ouch!

Enjoy!

wow.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
ouch, I take it you told him so.
all_coholic.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch. More embarrassing that it's on video. I sense a video that can be shown at every B-Day for years to come.

Looks like the grass got him. He could have just rolled through it, but tried to stop.

I want to know how come when something happens, the person shooting the video looses all control of the camera every time ?

(mymaster @ Jun. 18 2007,00:05) I want to know how come when something happens, the person shooting the video looses all control of the camera every time ?
I imagine, unless you're a heartless journalist.
The first kind hearted human instinct is to forget about the "quality" of the footage and run to assist. Oh believe me....it bugs me too...
laugh.gif

Happy Fathers Day...................................prick.
argue.gif

(Luvanicebum @ Jun. 18 2007,00:17)
(mymaster @ Jun. 18 2007,00:05) I want to know how come when something happens, the person shooting the video looses all control of the camera every time ?
I imagine, unless you're a heartless journalist.
The first kind hearted human instinct is to forget about the "quality" of the footage and run to assist.   Oh believe me....it bugs me too...
laugh.gif

Happy Fathers Day...................................prick.  
argue.gif
It was just a question?

Name Calling............................little prick.

the guy with the camera, is my buddy, & it was his bike that his dad was on! He was a little shocked I think.
all_coholic.gif

That sucks, and it's vids like this that make me hesitant to learn and do a real burnout to finish of my tire.

Alright, here's the owner of the bike to add his two cents!!! The guy screaming in the video is not me believe it or not, that is BUSA46, otherwise known as my little brother who was certainly more pissed right off the bat than I was. I honestly never did get mad and instead spent most my time settling my little bro down as I was picking the bike up off my dad. I was in total shock for about 8 hours after it happened because the last person I expected to drop my bike was my dad. As kawiboy11 stated he has drag raced bikes and ridden almost everything with two wheels for over 30 some years and is more experienced with high powered toys than anybody else I know. The worst part about the whole thing is that the bike has got a custom paint job on it as I am sure most of you have noticed from the pics and posts I put up on the org. so it's not like I can call suzuki and get another fairing shipped out right away so anybody who knows of a good painter please let me know. The bike was originally painted by a guy in denver,co and was painted Suburu STI blue and white. I am going to attach pics of the scratches on the fairing that are not any deeper than the clear coat on most parts but are still too deep to rub out. As far as the oil pan goes we got the fairings off of the bike to change the oil and as I got done draining it I went to put the drain plug back in and was tightening it down when I came to my last bit of wrenching on it and felt the ratchet slip so i thought immediately that I had stripped the threads and would have to deal with that, NOPE!!!, it was worse than that ,as I backed the plug out of the drain pan I noticed a crack going from the threads halfway back through the bottom of the pan!! I put the plug back in just to see whether my eyes were tricking me or not and saw the two sides of aluminum push away from each other as I tightened the plug down. After finding this out I had to tear the whole bike down, remove the exhaust, pull the radiator and oil cooler,etc to get the pan out. Luckily kawiboy11 has an extra oil pan from his bike since it is getting the turbo put on it and the turbo came with a pan that was already drilled for the oil line so I don't have to wait for any other parts other than a new drain plug from schnitz racing as I found out that the reason why my oil pan cracked was from the washer on the drain plug being crooked and put more pressure on one side of the pan than the other and caused it to crack so beware and ispect your plugs before putting them back in. The pic that I attached of the crack isn't real clear but on the pic it looks like a hair on the bottom of the pan and that is the crack, sorry crappy camera!!AAAAAAHHHH what a weekend, oh well she will be back together and running great in the next couple of days so I can go to kansas city with her to race at the soul brothers event this saturday and sunday!! Anyone else going to that event, I can't wait to run down there as I won here at our local track a couple of weeks ago at an AMDRA event we had and took the whole race, even the king of the hill race which was harley against import and won that as well for all of us import bike boys!! Check out the pic of me with the track manager holding the biggest trophy of the whole event together, oh and did I mention that my dad and I were the only two busa's there!! Couldn't have been a better day as i took home two trophies and $280, now I have to use that $280 on parts that I didn't think I would have to!! HAHAHA
wow.gif

6331779350064398861.jpg

Back