Heading to the Gap next weekend

whio is going to be at the gap on the 9th sat? if you are pm me a phone number, I think I will be up sat morning. I would like to meet up with you guy if possible...

zave.JPG

(burnschevy @ Jun. 07 2007,18:23) whio is going to be at the gap on the 9th sat? if you are pm me a phone number, I think I will be up sat morning. I would like to meet up with you guy if possible...
I'm seriously considering going just for the day. Thinking head up early in the morning, hang out, people watch, head back.

Anyone interested in the ATL area.

BurnsChevy, I will know more tomorrow...

beerchug.gif
ok, sound goods guys, looks like in will be in around 10:00am. hope to meet up with you guys...

Just checking in, Hope everybody made it home safe and sound, had a great time today, met some more great members of the org!!! Powers739 drop that knee just about this much ___ and you got it. REally a great ride thanks for the tour, total miles for me today 509.1 13 hours, 3 tanks of gas, and a sore a$$$. cant what to go again. and so heres the proof. enjoy!!

IMG_0992.JPG

last one , I gotta go soak for a while, sorry, no pics of that avaible, hope you guys enjoyed. see ya on the flip side...
super.gif

IMG_0991.JPG

I made it home safe and sound. I did have a little delay between Andrews and Murphy NC, but I didn't get a driving award, that's another story when I'm not so tired.
I put on about 400 miles, 3 tanks of gas with enough to drive to work a few times, the butt is doing well, it's the knees that hurt from shifting my FAT AR$E for the corners.

Burns, it was great to meet you, let me know what pictures you want and I will send you the files.

Now it's time for my pics...

Oh yea, VMAN it was good to catch up to you again, thanks for the Drink! I'm buying next time!

DSC05935.jpg

Back