A few shots of a couple rides lately

no album?
rock.gif
?

Sorry, try em again. I'm at work and my PC here doesn't allow me to view a slideshow, just the pics. If it doesn't work I'll reload after 5pm.

Nice pics! Still a bit of snow up there over Sonora Pass? Guess we'll wait a while before hitting that trail. I love that twisty road, last time up and over was back last August.

CC, there was more snow on the Tioga than the Sonora but for this time of year, there wasn't much to speak of at all. T shirt weather off the bike!
biggrin.gif

Love that CBX,was that a 6-1 pipe? Back in the day i had the KZ1300 with a pipe like that,loved it.

(NoFearSpear @ Jun. 07 2007,09:25) Love that CBX,was that a 6-1 pipe? Back in the day i had the KZ1300 with a pipe like that,loved it.

Here's a shot of both of them, one, 25 years old with 82,000 on it and the other, 28, with 50,000 miles. Probably taking the 82 on this summer's multi state northwest tour.
OE pipes believe it or not, 3 into 1s. I've had stainless steel patches welded onto the low sections more than once trying to save the originals. I do have that twisted DG 6 into 1 header with a Kerker can that I use during the winter sometimes but as good as it sounds it looks better to me with a pipe on each side.

12_cyl__Small_.jpg

Back