You Guys are a Bad Influence...

Fast in Phoenix

Registered
Right after buying my new Baby in October, I couldn't even think of a thing I would change...then I started looking around in here.
wow.gif

ALOT of money later, I've just started my first major Mods...whaddaya think.

Alot still to come, and alot of money still to go...
down.gif

But seriously, she's purtier than ever, and I've got you guys to thank
bowdown.gif

Um Yeah Fast... You weren't given a proper set of rules for the Board?
rock.gif
?

No reflectors allowed....
biggrin.gif

No stickers allowed....
wow.gif

Whatever you do, under no circumstances pay too much attention to anything I say...
mad.gif

But you obviously got the memo regarding photographs... There are a lot of folks on the board that are just Chimps for Pics...I'm one of them,
The bike looks sweet, the undertail looks good.

Hey, where did you find the smoked signals and how do you like them quality wise?

Um Yeah Fast... You weren't given a proper set of rules for the Board?
rock.gif
?

No reflectors allowed....
biggrin.gif

No stickers allowed....
wow.gif

Whatever you do, under no circumstances pay too much attention to anything I say...
mad.gif

But you obviously got the memo regarding photographs... There are a lot of folks on the board that are just Chimps for Pics...I'm one of them,
The bike looks sweet, the undertail looks good.

Hey, where did you find the smoked signals and how do you like them quality wise?
I do recall reading Revlis's rules....
tounge.gif

Yes, I still have front reflectors...but I beat and humiliated the rears when I took them off...is that OK?
laugh.gif

The stickers lasted about 2 days...

As regards the license plate, Kryponite New York chain around 5 ft bollard, Xena disk lock on front, Scorpio pager, covered w/nondescript black cover, not to mention angry armed man w/ 2nd floor view of Suzy.

Bike_Covered.JPG

Oops, sorry Rev, forgot...got smoked covers from Mototeck (or Mototek).com, fit perfect. Also bought LED signal lights, don't like so good...not real bright through cover.
down.gif

And Thanx all for your gracious comments
beerchug.gif

Hey FIP!! how goes it!! havent seen you since Tortilla!!

where did you get the undertail? how much?

Looks awesome!!!!

Great thanks man...

Gotta tell ya, your man after my own heart... Nice M-4, should be very effective for protecting the busa...

My only thought would be to keep your busa key on a seperate keychain, something rubber, or soft leather, it'll keep your tripple tree nice and happy looking. I zip tied one of my dog tags to the bike key. the tag has a silencer on it so no scratches, oh and it has my social and bloodtype as well... Hopefully that info will never come in handy...

Thanks again for the tip on the fronts, I'm going to go check them out...

Got ya covered, Rev...the keys on the table are not Suzy's, she has her own-see pic.

Hey Ron! Long time no talky...how's your bike? Didn't ride the next weekend, I'd forgotten it was Valentine's Day...but was quickly and forcefully reminded
down.gif
.Sorry we didn't get together again before you left...hopefully we'll meet up again soon! Had a GREAT time! The undertail I bought from the classified forum, but was looking for it anyway. It's available at www.alliedbarter.com. It's the Top Gun, and it comes in the 40th color! I love it! Bought the Carbon Fiber tire hugger too...FANTASTICO!

This is the first time in forever I've been able to spend more than 5 minutes on this board, and I am having a great time-you people ROCK!
type.gif
super.gif

<!--EDIT|Fast in Phoenix
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078025196 -->

Key.JPG

Bike looks good FIP. I've been contemplating the undertail. Just got my bonus and I'm looking to spend maybe a grand on Kennedy. I've already spend $343 on the Scorpio alarm through the group buy, so I have another $657 to go. I know part of the leftovers will go to a new set of either Michelin Pilot Sports or Metzeler M4's. Decisions...Decisions...Decisions...
rock.gif
wow.gif
blush.gif

Back