Tank bag

I bought this GIVI bag at Daytona. Awesome quality, magnetic, stays on at over 150MPH, has multiple straps, backpack setup, expandable, waterproof cover, it has the triple tree strap for safety, Blah Blah Blah, it will fit a helmet inside when expanded...

Joe Rocket Manta XL - works great.

0428071415.jpg

ICON!!!!! that is what I use and it is great. many good features and awesome magnets. Seems to be made for the Busa tank. check it out and take a look.

(loboboy @ May 25 2007,15:21) ICON!!!!! that is what I use and it is great. many good features and awesome magnets. Seems to be made for the Busa tank. check it out and take a look.
Didn't really like it because I seen that it doesn't hold it's shape unless full.

I have the Nelson-Rigg bag & love it. It does hold its shape when empty & holds a lot when expanded. I can take a quick pic if you want to see it on the bike.
beerchug.gif

(HillsRider @ May 25 2007,15:57) I have the Nelson-Rigg bag & love it. It does hold its shape when empty & holds a lot when expanded. I can take a quick pic if you want to see it on the bike.
beerchug.gif
If you wouldn't care to.
Still can't decide between the two I posted.
I like one, but then the other.
May go with the nelson rigg since it is expandable just in case I have to haul more.

(Wag @ May 24 2007,22:47) Don't use Cortech.  Scratches your paint.

--Wag--
I've got Cortech Super mini and Tribag tank bags, the sport saddlebags and tail bag. Been using for about 5 months on two bikes and no scratches, don't see how it could with the soft foam bottom. The tank bags are magnetic.
I guess any tank bag could cause scratches execpt for the kind that attach to the ring mounted on the tank gas cap.

(Pipefighter248 @ May 25 2007,07:51)
(Shibumi @ May 25 2007,08:47) Mine stays on the bike 24/7-wouldn't know anymore how to do without it! Two bottles of water, clear face shield, tire gauge, spare shirt, jacket liner if weather's iffy, digital camera, snack-these all fit easily and are along on a daily basis!

This bag also allows you to tuck in because of the sloping profile-nice!
Just the man I was hoping would see the post.
I saw your pics while doing a search.
Is it big enough to pack a change of clothes with Jeans.
Sweetshirt, extra emergency tools, few packs of smokes, Chatterbox, mp3 player, cell phone?
I like this one, but the nelson rigg is expandable just in case.

Does this bag hold it's shape when not completely full?
Here is jeans, t-shirt, and SNEAKERS!!

Sweatshirt would squeeze in, or fit easily without sneaks!

DSC03909.JPG

Front inside pocket custom-designed for MP3 with headphone exit grommet in front...

DSC03912.JPG

Front of bag with dedicated hydro (has separate zip bag full size of bag bottom for a water bladder) grommet and aforementioned headphone cord...

DSC03915.JPG

Another pocket, I zip the shoulder strap in it when on the bike, easy to remove and carry "Man Bag" style off the bike!

DSC03917.JPG

Back