been busy with the homemade mods

saygbye

10 sec L
Donating Member
Registered
i will post more in the mod section. but i've been busy trying to figure out how to save $$$ and make some mods myself.

homemade tag relocator-$0(stuff i had laying around the shop)
homemade fan switch-$15
not homemade gsxr mirrors(need to be pushed inward more)-$20
not homemade chrome kanji on fairings(installed myself)-$35
not homemade sliders(installed myself)-$45 + $10 hole saw from Lowes

opinions please if anything looks cheesy i want to know so i can dump it.

busa_pics_012.jpg

side view of tag relocator. i looked at the $75-$100 prices and said I can make 1. not as pretty but just as functional.

busa_pics_014.jpg

fan switch location. rigged it up so i can turn it on/off when i want. even if the bike isnt running.

busa_pics_010.jpg

mirrors(not adjusted, just stickin out there) and sliders(stickin out)

busa_pics_002.jpg

Looks good. Change your rear tire. Tag bracket kinda twisted all up and would drive me nuts, but other than that it looks great.

Chrome Kangi looks really good

(Lamb busa @ May 23 2007,22:56) That bike looks good with the stickers off the back!
Yah it does....maybe it's time to remove mine
rock.gif
?.........

(sccrvettel82 @ May 24 2007,00:44) Looks good.  Change your rear tire.  Tag bracket kinda twisted all up and would drive me nuts, but other than that it looks great.  

Chrome Kangi looks really good
nice ride! I have a tag bracket I made to mount in the same place yours is. it a little cleaner looking it could be yours for the magic price of shipping.I pinches between the axle block and swing arm.
beerchug.gif

Nice Bike. Love the Kanji. Not so hot on the tag holder tho.
The exhaust looks great on that color.

Looks good. I like homemade stuff ( cuz I'm broke).......... but DUDE... the tag holder - I'd recommend that you go back to the drawing board. I see bad things happening there with the plate. I think it will get bent over time and creased up - eventually break. There's no support at the top of the tag. Busa warp speed wind forces will probably tear it off!!
laugh.gif
Have at it again and show us what you can do.......
Love the KROME KANJI
super.gif

Back