Tons of Pics

sccrvettel82

I've been quiet lately...Don't m
Donating Member
Registered
Felt like posting some pics of items from last seasons rides, some of my first bikes and first busa, pics of my 500Hp Mustang that ended up as scrap metal.  
smile.gif
  And I know how you guys love pics  
smile.gif

Since I have been quiet lately, here ya go.  

We will start off with my friend Ali, she was in Germany last summer and hopped on some random BMW and had a friend take a photo for me.  And yes I yelled at her for hopping on someone's bike while they were not there.  
poke.gif

smile.gif

Attachments

• Ali_on_a_BMW_Bike.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 135
This was my 2004 R1. It was my first crotch rocket, I remember the poor sales lady was so nervous selling me the bike. SHe thought I would kill myself on it.
smile.gif
That didn't happen.

IMG_1406.JPG

My 2005 Busa with my buddies 2005 M50 (which is now all custom, but stock in this photo)

IMG_1677.JPG

This was where we met in a park & Ride before the trip to Whisp Mountain

IMG_1683.JPG

Nice photo op here. I have this in a huge blow up in my office at work
smile.gif

IMG_1720.JPG

Big T sitting on the ledge. I left out the photo of him peeing in the woods.

IMG_1737.JPG

This is what happens when your tire shreds at 150 + after a night of drinking.

IMG_2242.JPG

Nice pics... thanks for sharing them with us.

Not much left of the car. Ever single panel was damaged, the weld on sub frame supports were even twisted and bent along with the rear end housing and everything else on the car.

IMG_2245.JPG

Car spun into a hillside off the highway, drivers side slammed into the bank, I hit the door so hard it broke the latch and opened the door, then I went airborne and backwards until the rear end hit the hill side and spun the car another 180 degrees, at which point I was partially ejected (seat belt kept me in) the door came all the way open and I went half way out with my hand hitting the ground. THen the pass side slammed the bill and sent me flying back into the car and the door shut on my back and bent our around my shoulders. Then the front hit and sent my head into the windshield (breaking it in the lower left). When the car came to a stop I walked away with one small lump on the back of my head and a little black and blue mark in the corner of my eye, and a bruise from the seat belt.

God was certainly watching over me that night. I destroyed that car at 150+ like an idiot and have learned my lesson.

IMG_2250.JPG

Back