I need parts ...4 cheap but not cheep

thugimmortal68

Registered
fairing stay, all 5 fairings speedometer back, clutch and brake lever, head lamp, front forks, alternator cover, bar ends, radiator, new headers, and im sure there is more... but i just got depressed!!!

Picture_005.jpg

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
, what happened?

Goldenchild can help you with all these parts shoot him a PM.
super.gif

Also looks like you will need a new radiator also, please tell me you have insurance, cause that looks like alot of work. Even on the cheap easily 3500 in parts, 2300 in just plastics alone and thats ebay prices. Good luck, I have some black on black pazzo shorty levers, just send a pm

well an all the parts i named the total so far is 1571.65 with out the forks .. and no i dont have insurance.. i would have been back on the raod if i did... oh and what happend you ask... to make it easier let me sum it up by saying a few key words car, woman driver... need i say more ( no disrespect to the ladies)

I like the fact that your not wanting to give up on the bike even though its totaled but you have to realize that with a cracked frame, parts hanging off an aluminum engine block, over $2500 in plastic broken or rashed... the list could go on and thats just from the few pics i've seen... your going to spend 2 times what the bike is worth trying to put it back together... if someone caused you to crash then shouldnt their insurance be paying for your damage??

(thugimmortal68 @ Apr. 11 2007,19:51) snip snip... to make it easier let me sum it up by saying a few key words car, woman driver... need i say more ( no disrespect to the ladies)
Fair enough.
crazy.gif

(thugimmortal68 @ Apr. 11 2007,19:51) well an all the parts i named the total so far is 1571.65 with out the forks .. and no i dont have insurance.. i would have been back on the raod if i did... oh and what happend you ask... to make it easier let me sum it up by saying a few key words car, woman driver... need i say more ( no disrespect to the ladies)
okay if it was her fault, she didn't have insurance? or she fled the scene?

I can fix that bike,but could sell you one cheaper ready to ride and take yours in on trade if paid for..after I do a true estimate on it.

In all honesty, I like your determination, but I would have to agree with GoldenChild. For what it's going to cost you to fix the bike... barring there is no damage to the frame.... then you should just spend the extra and buy you another used bike. Just my opinion, but then they say opinions are just like a$$holes...
biggrin.gif
Good luck!!

Front wheel looks to close to the motor. Betting the frame neck is bent bad.
Sorry dude but it isn't looking good.

(06BUSA @ Apr. 11 2007,19:17) Front wheel looks to close to the motor. Betting the frame neck is bent bad.
Sorry dude but it isn't looking good.
bare in mind that it looks this way because the radiator is broken off the mount and the oil cooler is attached to it

Dude if you HAD insurance...they would TOTAL that one...good luck with fixing it
beerchug.gif

Back