More mods! Cause I'm bored!

05BusaLe

Too much time to kill and money to spend
Donating Member
Registered
View from where I sit, on the left is the aif/fuel gauge the right is the NOS pressure, the round gauge is radar detector, the monitor on left is for the rear view, and the screen on the right is GPS. I have no more room!

View_fr_drivers_seat__Small_.JPG

I was considering the rearview camera, but only for show, heard bad things about them at night. How do you like yours.

(BigSimp @ Apr. 11 2007,19:04) I was considering the rearview camera, but only for show, heard bad things about them at night.  How do you like yours.
My picture gets a little fuzzy? at night however I can still see other vehicles behind me even if their lights are off!
During the day its great! I only use it to see if there is something behind me not what it is, cause no matter what I dont want anything right behind me. If I can see the persons face in the car behind me they are too close.

instead of "airforce 1" i think i should call your bike "the enterprise"

(Revolution @ Apr. 11 2007,20:08) instead of "airforce 1" i think i should call your bike "the enterprise"
Well then beam me up Scotty, This place sucks!
Its gonna get cold again, I hate winter
guns.gif

dont sweat it dave, soon enough it'll be warm. just think you can spend the time makin' her all nice and purdy, and fast of course.

HOLY CRAP!!
SHOCKED.gif

What did you upgrade to run that stuff, and how does the windscreen fit?

Nice work!!!

That's a heck of a cockpit! I know you don't need all of them all the time, but how do you set your visual rotation to check 'em all out?

(heavybusa @ Apr. 11 2007,20:26) HOLY CRAP!!  
SHOCKED.gif

What did you upgrade to run that stuff, and how does the windscreen fit?

Nice work!!!
The only electrical upgrade was a bigger battery, The wind screen fits and looks great!

(BigBSBusa @ Apr. 11 2007,21:34) That's a heck of a cockpit!  I know you don't need all of them all the time, but how do you set your visual rotation to check 'em all out?
When I get on the bike and turn the key on I say "My thats purdy"
The NOS you look at before you spray, While you are spraying you keep an eye on the A/F gauge, The radar detector transmits to an in helmet warning led to notify me of the law! When lost look at the GPS and finally when radar detector goes off look at rear view monitor to see if you can get away-lol

(jpracecraft @ Apr. 11 2007,22:13) Holy shnikes, Get a front cam and you will never have to look up .. tee hee.
bowdown.gif
If I put a front mount camera I wont be able to look up, The view through the windscreen will be totaly blocked
laugh.gif

Back