Rear Wheel looks wrong

Somebody1010

Donating Member
Registered
I am put the rear wheel back on and some reason it looks wrong. I dont remember seeing that much exposed axle on the right side. Both of the spacers are in the wheel. It is between the swing arm and spacer on axle. Is there anything thing that goes in that gap or am i just losing it?

Got a picture???

Here, use mine!
DSC02781.jpg

DOH Im an idiot i forgot to put the brake thing back in... I feel so dumb thx for the help, it has been a really long day for me
wow.gif

SHOCKED.gif
I dont need no stinking brakes!!

I was worried the first time I took mine off as well.  I had around 350 miles on it and got a flat.  I learned to take before and after pics from different angles of everything I touch....and keep bolts in one spot.
beerchug.gif

And the pinned manual is priceless.

I can relate, I couldn't figure out was missing from this picture...  Thanks to the board, they advised me that I was missing the rear wheel for one...
DSC01862.jpg

I am going to have fun playing the game of guess where the bolt goes when the rest of the parts come in tomorrow. I have a box of bolts that had to be removed when i took everything apart. That might take a 12 pack to figure out.

(Somebody1010 @ Mar. 14 2007,01:31) DOH Im an idiot i forgot to put the brake thing back in... I feel so dumb thx for the help, it has been a really long day for me
wow.gif
And the funny part is... is that I was going to ask you if you had put the brake hanger back on....
laugh.gif
Funny, but yet, not so funny!

(Powers739 @ Mar. 14 2007,02:44) I can relate, I couldn't figure out was missing from this picture...  Thanks to the board, they advised me that I was missing the rear wheel for one...
DSC01862.jpg
Wow!!! Do the Yoshi's come with the word "Hayabusa" and kanji symbol engraved on the endcap of the exhaust?
rock.gif
Looks awesome...
bowdown.gif

Back