cycle cat rearsets

There is only one set available right now in Gunmetal color, I have them on hold. Call me to order these. Should be your best price around. The other colors won't be ready for 8-12 weeks.

looks very cool
beerchug.gif

(GPW @ Jan. 29 2007,13:47) There is only one set available right now in Gunmetal color, I have them on hold. Call me to order these. Should be your best price around. The other colors won't be ready for 8-12 weeks.
GPW is this for the bars or the Pegs? Sorry I bogarted the thread!

(bigoltool @ Jan. 29 2007,19:10)
(GPW @ Jan. 29 2007,13:47) There is only one set available right now in Gunmetal color, I have them on hold. Call me to order these. Should be your best price around. The other colors won't be ready for 8-12 weeks.
Which bars do you need?

(GPW @ Jan. 29 2007,19:21)
Which bars do you need?
Can you PM me a price for the Cycle Cat Rips Bars (Gold) including the Triple cover.

(Nanwags @ Jan. 28 2007,21:16) those are nice. Now you got me thinking. That is a dangerous thing for me to do.

--Nanwags
Little bit painful, eh?!

poke.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Love you, honey!

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

(bigoltool @ Jan. 29 2007,19:55)
(GPW @ Jan. 29 2007,19:21)
Which bars do you need?
Can you PM me a price for the Cycle Cat Rips Bars (Gold) including the Triple cover.
BUMP!

GPW you out there?

In better days i sprung for a set for O-Ren Ishii...

CAT4.jpg

CAT5.jpg

Ground clearance usta be a bit of an issue for my left toe on corner exits...but the shocking thing was...even though i have'im adjusted 1" higher tha stock?....it was the 1 1/2" of "REAR"set that actually gave my hips and knees the most relief...as moving your knees "DOWN" on the tank don't do too much....but "BACK"?....and your knees move way inward and nestle into the tank recesses real sweet like...what they did for me?...I can ride O-Ren all day long with zero hip lock and no burning knees...and that's saying alot since i'll be 49 years old this coming july.

Hope that helps any fence riders...das cats are the best "Comfort/Ergo" mod i've done to O-Ren and....

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Just looked at my taxes and a set cyclecats MIGHT be in my future but...
newbie.gif
time

Jinks, GPW, and anyone else...several questions.

First, I see cyclecats come in deep gold, chrome, black, silver, titanium...Jinks what color is yours...silver, titanium, or chrome? Sure would like to see some actual examples of the various colors.

I say MIGHT because I've got an HMF high rise exhaust. Below is a picture of my clearance. I find myself riding on the balls of my feet quite a bit. In your expert opinion, do I have enough room to justify (cost) and utilize the options of the cyclecat system. I guess I can't go down much, but back seems possible.

Lastly (opinions please)...I don't have any bling on the bike, mostly black and blacked out theme, what color would look good. If I had a blacked out frame, black would be no brainer but...hmm. Don't want to cough up $500 for something that doesn't quite look right.

Anyone good with photoshop, that'd be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
from what i know they're back ordered for 8 weeks from the factory. i think there's a set of the titanium color still available.

Now I did it...
crazy.gif
...I just went with black  
super.gif

I'm gonna have to wait but...all good things...

The titanium just looked a bit to off and the silver was just to shinny. I thought given my bike they would both look just a tad out of place.

I got plenty of shinny black all over the bike  
biggrin.gif

Very Good price from GPW btw....two thumbs up
super.gif

super.gif

(Justyntym @ Jan. 31 2007,17:11)Just looked at my taxes and a set cyclecats MIGHT be in my future but...
newbie.gif
time

First, I see cyclecats come in deep gold, chrome, black, silver, titanium...Jinks what color is yours...silver, titanium, or chrome? Sure would like to see some actual examples of the various colors.

I say MIGHT because I've got an HMF high rise exhaust. Below is a picture of my clearance. I find myself riding on the balls of my feet quite a bit. In your expert opinion, do I have enough room to justify (cost) and utilize the options of the cyclecat system. I guess I can't go down much, but back seems possible.

Lastly (opinions please)...I don't have any bling on the bike, mostly black and blacked out theme, what color would look good. If I had a blacked out frame, black would be no brainer but...hmm. Don't want to cough up $500 for something that doesn't quite look right.

justyntym....it appears to me that you'll have plenty of room provided you go with the "straight back" position as i have....the good news is....i initially figured that with the vast adjustability that the CC rearsets offer?....that i could "Go Down" for ST'ing and then "Up & Straight Back" for my more aggressive riding (when i got there)....however...as it turns out?....i found that the "Up 1" and Back 1 1/2"s" (i.e. "straight back" position)...actually gave greater relief from hip/knee cramping thad "Going Down" did...and for bonus points?....yields gobs of ground clearance...as...GETTING THE KNEES BACK ON THE TANK gave a whole lot more ergo/comfort than simply moving them down...and also feels a whole lot more natural and in line with an "agressive tuck postion"...with the entire upper body "fully-in-the-bubble" and feeling natural from lid too boot.
biggrin.gif

Congrats....you'll be very happy and?...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Thanks Bill.

GPW told me mid march I should get 'em (since I special ordered black
tounge.gif
) where's that drool icon?

Gonna be sweet, been wantin' these for a while.

justyntym....it appears to me that you'll have plenty of room provided you go with the "straight back" position as i have....the good news is....i initially figured that with the vast adjustability that the CC rearsets offer?....that i could "Go Down" for ST'ing and then "Up & Straight Back" for my more aggressive riding (when i got there)....however...as it turns out?....i found that the "Up 1" and Back 1 1/2"s" (i.e. "straight back" position)...actually gave greater relief from hip/knee cramping thad "Going Down" did...and for bonus points?....yields gobs of ground clearance...as...GETTING THE KNEES BACK ON THE TANK gave a whole lot more ergo/comfort than simply moving them down...and also feels a whole lot more natural and in line with an "agressive tuck postion"...with the entire upper body "fully-in-the-bubble" and feeling natural from lid too boot.
biggrin.gif

Congrats....you'll be very happy and?...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
[/Quote]
what exactly did you say Bill?

laugh.gif

newbie.gif

Back