Crash Update

flyboy

Registered
Been off the board for a while recovering from injuries sustained in my crash back in December. I'm going on my fourth week and should be 100% ready to ride, (I hope) in two more weeks. In the mean time, I just purchased my new bike. She has just been cleanded and is sitting in my garage patiently waiting for me to mount her. She's a big teaz! She has Chrome Wheels, EBC Front Rotor, TRE, Gel Seat and has been lowered 1.5 inches. All she needs now is some pipes. Well, here she is.

2004GSX.JPG

The black/purple is beginning to grow on me now. Just glad to hear that all is going well and that you're almost back in the saddle. Good luck.

Brian
cool.gif

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Congratulations on the new Busa.

That's the 1st '04 black/purple pic I've seen in the daylight. It looks much better than the other pics I've seen. Congrats
beerchug.gif

Saaaaaaaaaaawheat! But easy on the top end with that single front brake buuba:;):
smile.gif

No I'm not selling my Busa...that's that guy who is trying to ripp people off on ebay Buyer Beware!!!!

She is sweet looking, I want those body panels.
I love purple, that is my color.

QUESTION IS? WHERE DID HE GET A PIC OF YOUR BIKE .. AND WHERE ELSE DID YOU POST A PIC OF YOUR BIKE.... ?
sad.gif

Back