Sold the Busa :-(

Lucky34

Registered
I haven't been around lately (too much stuff going on right now), but just a little update: I sold my 2005 Red/Black Busa... I loved that bike, but it was time to let it go... Don't know if many of you remember but I used to have a 2006 Silver Gixxer 1000 that got stolen back in october (never recovered
sad.gif
). Well... I traded in the busa for another 06 gixxer 1000... the "Lucky Strike" replica. Am happy as hell about the new bike (although I'm feeling really sad about the busa... I miss her... although truth be told, it had been neglected since I got my old silver gixxer back in april of last year) Anyways, I'm not getting this bike stolen as I'm keeping her IN my house, locked, and I am armed... (Oh, and I also got partial insurance... I'm kinda paranoid...) So anyway... enough talking, here's a pic of my new baby... her name is "Lucky" and she's really sweet. (and the fastest color)
(Oh, and check out the fender eliminator kit I got for free
smile.gif
)

Lucky_1.JPG

That is SWEET!!

rant.gif
It is a damn shame that we as bike owners have to go through all of the trouble of keeping our stuff locked up IN the house because of all the damned thieves out there. Wish there was something we could do!
rant.gif

rant.gif

Very cool, I didn't know they even made a Lucky Strike model..
bowdown.gif

And Welcome Back..

ssaaaaaaaawwwweeeeeeettttttttttttt!!!!!! Never seen that before! Where did you pick that up at?

Didn't know they had it out either.. Nice, Marlboro would be nice as well, but brand is irrelevant.

I picked her up in Ocala Florida. They said there's VERY few of them around... they said that other than their dealership, there was one in Orlando and maybe one in Miami. But then again... this is what the dealership said... The first time I saw her I didn't really like her, but I have to admit, she's grown on me a lot! I wish I could ride right now but its raining
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
I already put 150 miles on her and I'm dying to give her a bath, but I guess I have to wait for the rain to stop... I thought about the bath tub but u know... she's a big girl...
all_coholic.gif

btw, do any of u guys know what's the stock gearing on a 2006 gixx 1000? I'm pretty sure the rear sprocket has 42 teeth, but I was wondering about the front sprocket. And also if I can put on a busa's front sprocket on the gixx 1000 (I've got a brand new 16T/42T kit for the busa that I never got to put on... I know the rear wont work, but I *think* front sprockets are more universal... could be wrong though...)

sad.gif

sad.gif

(GSXRFANN @ Jan. 22 2007,14:51)
rant.gif
 It is a damn shame that we as bike owners have to go through all of the trouble of keeping our stuff locked up IN the house because of all the damned thieves out there. Wish there was something we could do!  
rant.gif
I say we give bike thiefs the death penalty
guns.gif
I'll happily start enforcing that!!! ... no good sons of ..... ugh...

rant.gif

Back