How WE Get Screwed

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Alright, board Republicans will love this, but this a just another reason why we can't put ANY faith in ANY elected officials. Check this out:

Massachusett state senator accused of stuffing bra with bribes - 10/29/08 - Houston News - abc13.com

Between this broad and Ted Stevens, and SO many more like them, we are all getting the short end of the stick from our elected officials.

I have no use for people like this. Their office should be stripped from them and they should have to pay their constituents the balance of the "blood" money they have been taking in over the years. You know "Share the Wealth" !!

All politicians such as this, Rep. or Dem., should be stripped of their office and perform retribution for their crimes (prison time or financially or both depending on severity of the crime).

Maybe even walk a gauntlet in the street for those that wish to throw rotten produce at them...lol! That would be fun!

The sooner all you guys realize they are all scum of the earth, the better.
Every politician is a crook.
This is exactly why they will never get my vote. :whistle:

These are just the ones we hear about! Figure 1000:1 on the ones who get away with it VS the dumb ones! :cursin::boohoo:

have been accused of spousal abuse

have been arrested for fraud

have been accused of writing bad checks

have directly or indirectly
bankrupted at least 2 businesses

have done time for assault

71, repeat

71 cannot
get a credit card due to bad credit

have been arrested on drug-related charges

have been arrested for shoplifting

currently
are defendants in lawsuits, and

have been arrested for drunk driving
in
the last year

Can
you guess which organization this is?

Give up yet? . .

That's right it is our very own United States congress!

congress.jpg

That is one hellified wrap-sheet. If we were them, we'd be under the fuggin jail by now. I guess "Membership Has It's Priviledges". How shiddy is that?

What a bunch of thugs!!

Standard operating procedure

Don't start inquiring about the CIA.

Back