What are YOU gonna do with

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
your extra $15.00 a wk.?:laugh:

This is gonna be GREAT!!!

First I'm gonna go shopping for that new Challenger I've had my eye on.
Then I'm gonna go on a busa shopping spree :woot:

No! Don't you remember what O bobo said?

Flat screen TV's! You have to really listen to these pinheads.

It's $13.00 then $8.00 next January.

r8

well, looks like I can buy some more $5 bootleg movies per month (too bad the place I buy them from is overseas (whoops!)

Most will buy gas so they have a way to sign up for unemployment benefits.

Any extra money will go toward the deductible in the COBRA plan offered in the "porkulus package". Unemployed need insurance you know. Food Stamps already a given so we can't factor that in can we?

Now, if we "car pool", say seven (7) at one time, hit snake eyes in the local crap game being held in the alley we might get that flat screen TV O bobo promised us.

This would fall under "hope" of course.

r8

Let the fire begin. People are so quick to judge Obama and he has only been in office 25 days. He, along with other Democrats and hopefully Republicans, is trying to fix an economy that the partisianship politics has ruined. No one truly knows what will fix the economy. If they did, the country wouldn't be in the position it is in. I'm holding my judgement for at least 75 more days.

Let the fire begin. People are so quick to judge Obama and he has only been in office 25 days. He, along with other Democrats and hopefully Republicans, is trying to fix an economy that the partisianship politics has ruined. No one truly knows what will fix the economy. If they did, the country wouldn't be in the position it is in. I'm holding my judgement for at least 75 more days.
you know what? We DO know what will fix it. The SAMETHING that fixed it the last two times.

further more this method did not work in the past so WHY ARE WE TRYING AGAIN.

The economy fixed itself in the past with tax cuts. REAL TAX CUTS. So why are we trying to reinvent the wheel. Cause he thinks his way is gonna work this time. OR DOES HE? Is it just an excuse to give govt. more control:poke:

I think the best way to fix the economy would be to drop any & all plans of this 'porkulus package' (nice one, runeight; gotta remember that), and let all the 'distressed' organizations (banks, auto manufacturers, etc.) fall flat on their faces. The economy will recover, albeit slowly, and we'd have less CEO's raking in multi-million (or, dare I say, multi-billion) dollar salaries & bonuses (bonus? what's that??)

I am going to use mine (and hubby's) for the increase in our daycare fees. Now that all the working Americans are getting a slight "stimulus increase" the daycare is increase our weekly tuition payments!

So my question is, why wasn't a bailout for the working parents who pay $800 a month for one child (age 5) to go to daycare considered?? We bailed out almost everything else known to man.
Okay off my soapbox.

Back