FREE t-rex racing engine case slider

yeah - 08 is gen 2... but i dont even know where it goes.... cant answer that... i'll go to the corner now...:dunce:

??!! what happened to my fav emot? - the dunce?

It actually worked and didn't break the case where the 2 mounting bolts are?

PM me your address and I'll ship it Friday since I work 12's the next couple days.

Thanks Bro! Yes. I am a rolling T-Rex crash test dummy and their stuff has never let me down. I have their sliders and the case saver. went down in the rain due to pilot error at about 25-30 mph. Bike slide 50 feet down the road and just a few scrapes and scuffs.

Funny story we were coming home after a 12 hour riding day with lots of action. I was not paying attention when a car stopped in front of me. I could not get the busa stopped. When the bike went down it took off and slide 50 feet or so. But when my big but hit the road I stopped dead in my tracks! Well my nickname is 747 which was my softball number. But they said I looked like a 747 dropping in with a tail hook I stopped so fast. :rofl: So now my nickname is tail hook now! Guess if you rider with sailors you get the carrier references.........

John,

Got the new slider on. Good as new! Thanks so much for your generosity bro!

Case Saver 01.jpg

Case Saver 02.jpg

Back