Front brake master cylinder

card16969

Registered
Ive been fighting an issue with my front brakesr for 3 years and have replaced the lines, rotors and ebc extreme pro pads, rebuilt the calipers and master, and changed to speed bleeders and still losing pressure in the front brakes. If anyone has one that I can swap out and see if that is the problem before actually replacing the calipers I would greatly appreciate it.

Not a mechanic and dayum sure not an expert but have you plugged the line port for the master cyclinder and see if the issue continues, just in an effort to isolate the problem. I know you said you rebuilt it but sometimes things just don't work out.

I can remember back in nineteen hundred and eighty I rebuilt a slave brake cylinder and it just didn't work. Ended up replacing it.

Not a mechanic and dayum sure not an expert but have you plugged the line port for the master cyclinder and see if the issue continues, just in an effort to isolate the problem. I know you said you rebuilt it but sometimes things just don't work out.

I can remember back in nineteen hundred and eighty I rebuilt a slave brake cylinder and it just didn't work. Ended up replacing it.

...old geezer.:laugh:

Back