Page 45 of 522 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 95 145 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Pacific Northwest

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (frisbee @ Sep. 22 2005,22:21)]
    Quote[/b] (maggiesboy @ Sep. 22 2005,22:18)]
    Quote[/b] (frisbee @ Sep. 22 2005,18:49)]Welcome Maggiesboy ! Where are you located?
    I live up in Arlington, and work with Rev behind the parts counter at Smokey Point Cycle Barn.
    Sorry to hear about that! *You two goingto make it to the oyster run on Sunday?
    Helz no, we both gotta work and make the "big bucks".

Enjoy the ride, make every Harley look bad, just for me!
    04' YFZ Fofiddy (yup, a quadsickle)

My "for real" sponsors
    Smokey Point Cycle Barn
    RPM Signs
    Pro Wheel Racing Components
    Rock N Roll Extreme Fabrication
    UB Racing
    Pellham Timber Sports
    my back pocket

Banned

Quote[/b] (frisbee @ Sep. 22 2005,22:30)]I love'm BBQ'ed with butter , garlic and a dab of hot sauce.
    yep!

just keep the ladies away for a while too....

mjn
    Hillbilly Deluxe
    Images

Quote[/b] (cache @ Sep. 22 2005,21:50)]
    Quote[/b] (frisbee @ Sep. 22 2005,22:30)]I love'm BBQ'ed with butter , garlic and a dab of hot sauce.
    yep!

just keep the ladies away for a while too.... *
    Dammit you guys!! Quit talkin about shellfish!!! I can't eat that stuff anymore, (and it bugs the hell out of me!)

Developed a nasty alergic reaction some years ago...I blow up like the stay-puff marshmellow man. Not that it changes my looks all that much, but my throat closes too.

Not good
    '05 BLACK & SILVER.

Speedohealer
    Hump mod
    Kickstand mod
    Acumen gear indicator
    Pazzo shorties
    Woodcraft stator cover
    Brendans seat pins
    Brendans tank pins

GODSPEED RACING

Bummer! Whenever I fly back east I have to bring a cooler for a carry on bag so I can bring back fresh oysters and crab for my daughter.
    second place is just a name for the first loser

Goldenchild/@ Cloud Nine built 1397 motor 206 RWHP, 3-9" Thompsons arm, BMC Filter, Airbox Mod, Adjustable Rear Links, 1" Reapers Risers, HID Low beam, Leo Vince TI exhaust, Carbon Fiber Everywhere, pusher cover

GODSPEED RACING

Quote[/b] (issy_busa @ Sep. 22 2005,23:59)]Frisbee, Federal Way is the wrong direction. *My first choice would be to meet you at Factoria mall. *It's easy to find and on the way for me.

If you plan to take I5 all the way up, I could meet you in Seattle. *We could meet right off the 45th street exit. *I think if you go through the first light, there's a place to pull over. *Just give me an estimated time, and I'll meet you there.

Deano -
    45th st exit is cool with me . Is that the name of the exit or where abouts is it .... before I90 , after , I work on the mercer exit so I'm kindof familiar with the areas.

Goldenchild/@ Cloud Nine built 1397 motor 206 RWHP, 3-9" Thompsons arm, BMC Filter, Airbox Mod, Adjustable Rear Links, 1" Reapers Risers, HID Low beam, Leo Vince TI exhaust, Carbon Fiber Everywhere, pusher cover

GODSPEED RACING

Time would be about 8:15-8:30

Frisbee, that exit is a little beyond Mercer street. It would just after the 520 exit. I will PM you my cell phone number in case we get crossed up.

Deano-
    -Deano

'03 Anniversary - Muzzy Pipe & PC, Stretched 5", 34 Shot of NOS, TG Undertail, Best run 9.61 @ 147

GODSPEED RACING

Got it . Now get ready for the crank calls . See you on Sunday , i'll call you Sat. night .

Have fun. I am staying home with the wife.
    www.screwydesigns.com

How can I be racist when I hate everyone evenly

http://www.garageband.com/artist/FALLINTHEBAND

GODSPEED RACING

No problem Neeley , I'll eat some oysters for you too! Hope to see you soon.

GODSPEED RACING

Well its late but we had a great ride today. The oyster fest was packed. i'll post more tomorrow.

Alive & enjoying it!

So me and Frisbee were talking about setting up an overnight ride for October...this would be the official last ride of the year.

Might just do a repeat of the last ride we did to Eastern WA a few weeks ago except with a few changes.. like Minus hwy 2 and change a few other routes around.
    -James-

Quote[/b] (BentValve @ Sep. 26 2005,07:30)]So me and Frisbee were talking about setting up an overnight ride for October...this would be the official last ride of the year.

Might just do a repeat of the last ride we did to Eastern WA a few weeks ago except with a few changes.. like Minus hwy 2 and change a few other routes around.
    possible??!!
    www.screwydesigns.com

How can I be racist when I hate everyone evenly

http://www.garageband.com/artist/FALLINTHEBAND

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...

Hey Gentleman, thanks for stopping in and saying howdy guys. I was feeling the love!! Holla if you ever need anything...
    No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master.

Hunter S. Thompson

mjn
    Hillbilly Deluxe
    Images

I wish sometimes I didnt' have such goofy days off......if you were coming on a tues or weds, I'd be able to ride with ya!!!
    '05 BLACK & SILVER.

Speedohealer
    Hump mod
    Kickstand mod
    Acumen gear indicator
    Pazzo shorties
    Woodcraft stator cover
    Brendans seat pins
    Brendans tank pins

GODSPEED RACING

MJN, I had some oysters for you and SG!!

GODSPEED RACING

The oyster run was PACKED!! We got there about 10:30 am There were so many busas there. BV and Issybusa seemed impressed on how many bikes were there . I bet they break records this year . Anyway I rode in with my buddy Jayon his 02 silver busa, we stopped at Seattle and picked up Issybusa on his 03 LE (that he got off the board or should I say STOLE from Tbone (I think ) ). We rode to Skagit valley and met up with BV on his BRAND NEW 06 1K ( SWEET BIKE ) ZXMurphy showed up with BV on his ZX12R Another sweet bike ! Once we got there we ran into Manatrader and his wife . Then We saw 321CYA ( I think that is his name ) and Justintime. So the board was well represented. After we left we took a short ride to smokey point cycle barn and laughed at Revlis Cause he had to work!

mjn
    Hillbilly Deluxe
    Images

Quote[/b] (frisbee @ Sep. 26 2005,05:22)]MJN, I had some oysters for you and SG!!
    I wondered why my throat felt a little constricted Sunday......
    '05 BLACK & SILVER.

Speedohealer
    Hump mod
    Kickstand mod
    Acumen gear indicator
    Pazzo shorties
    Woodcraft stator cover
    Brendans seat pins
    Brendans tank pins

Top Gun

I live on the WRONG side of the State...
    You guy's have all the FUN!
    "It Ain't Gonna LICK Itself"
    � �
    2008 Black/Grey & 2002 Gray/Silver

Hayabusa Mistress

Yes we do have fun!!!! I'm hoping I can hitch up on the October ride!!!!!
    Teresa