Pacific Northwest

The other Buse site is full and I guess I was knock off.  So I'm checking this site for local Busa buddies.My Webpage
Can you explain that post? What do you mean full? what do you mean knock off?

There are a bunch of Busa riders up your way. i don't know any of them, but hope to meet some this summer. I just bought my bike in late August.

did you just buy the bike? Or are you new to the area?

The other Buse site is full and I guess I was knock off.  So I'm checking this site for local Busa buddies.My Webpage

There are a bunch of Busa riders up your way. i don't know any of them, but hope to meet some this summer. I just bought my bike in late August.

I was on Suzukihayabusa.com last year but can not get back on. I guess when I was gone on vacation and doing other stuff I was kicked off that site. Now they are no longer accepting members
sad.gif

I got the Busa, my first bike, in June of 2002

Reactions: pcs

I was on Suzukihayabusa.com last year but can not get back on.  I guess when I was gone on vacation and doing other stuff I was kicked off that site.  Now they are no longer accepting members
sad.gif

I got the Busa, my first bike, in June of 2002
I am a member there as well...I mostly read their stuff and keep moving. Anyone know whats up with not accepting new members at Suzukihayabusa.org?

No matter...This is the place to be!

what up, thats the Centrailia meet, we were on our way up there but about half way there got hit hard by some rain.

try again. http://www.suzukihaybusa.org

i did remember seeing that one posted before
Havoc, what month is the Centralia meet, and what is in Centralia besides the outlet mall?

Did you see that Swan's group is coming down towards the end of May?
thinker
there nothing in Centralia, it was just a common meeting ground 80miles for the seattle/pdx riders. we were going to do the Triple HHH run which i named "Hayabusa Heaven Hwy4" . i rate this the 3rd best run we ride to,its a blast. will schedule another one once the weather gets better

didnt see when Flying Swan coming down ,fill me in

what up, thats the Centrailia meet, we were on our way up there but about half way there got hit hard by some rain.

try again. http://www.suzukihaybusa.org

i did remember seeing that one posted before
Havoc, what month is the Centralia meet, and what is in Centralia besides the outlet mall?

thinker
there nothing in Centralia, it was just a common meeting ground 80miles for the seattle/pdx riders. we were going to do the Triple HHH run which i named "Hayabusa Heaven Hwy4" . i rate this the 3rd best run  we ride to,its a blast. will schedule another one once the weather gets better

didnt see when Flying Swan coming down ,fill me in
Toward the end of May Swan, her boyfriend and a group of 6-7 mostly female riders are coming down to Portland. They want to hit Mt. St. Helens also, but want to know if it will be too cold that time of year.

thinker
there nothing in Centralia, it was just a common meeting ground 80miles for the seattle/pdx riders. we were going to do the Triple HHH run which i named "Hayabusa Heaven Hwy4" . i rate this the 3rd best run  we ride to,its a blast. will schedule another one once the weather gets better

didnt see when Flying Swan coming down ,fill me in[/quote]
Toward the end of May Swan, her boyfriend and a group of 6-7 mostly female riders are coming down to Portland. They want to hit Mt. St. Helens also, but want to know if it will be too cold that time of year.[/QUOTE]
Here you go...from Annual Meeting Thread:
Hi,
I love the Laguna idea...that's just me though.
Thinker
We're to Portland. I've got a group of girls riding down probably at the end of May for three days. I was thinking of riding Mt. St Helen. Is it warm enough by then. I'll let you know closer to May whose coming. It looks like there will be around 6 or 7 girls, me and Bog. I can leave Bog at home. Let you know later. [/QUOTE]
How cold will it be?

Thinker

thinker
how cold will it be? hard to say. look at weather now for Jan its been warm 53 high in temp and only 45 at night. temperatures are usally about 10 degrees lower than what is would be in the city. so the earlier it warms up this year the quicker the snow will melt.

hello,
Just let me know if May's okay. We'll just plan for May and see how the weather is. We just might get lucky and have an early summer.
biggrin.gif

hello,
Just let me know if May's okay. We'll just plan for May and see how the weather is. We just might get lucky and have an early summer.
biggrin.gif
May is perfect for me. As you get into June, you run the risk of interfering with my family responsibilities. Just let me know how many days...ie you will hit Portland on a Friday and leave on a Monday or something like that. I will come part way to meet you.

Thinker

Swan
im game ,the end of May weather should be alright, he could hit Mt ST helens run #2 , which opens usually opens before #1
vancouver to cougar to carson to steveson to trout lake to klickatiat . hope your friends are ready for 350 miles of twisties

I'm in Tacoma , and my buddy rides a busa also . I' like to hook up with some other rides in the area . I got my busa and I've got 14000 miles so far .

shoot tacoma at stones throw away from here. man busas are coming out of the woodworks.
my neighbor up the street has SE. try to get him to come on out.

Swan
im game ,the end of May weather should be alright, he could hit Mt ST helens run #2 , which opens usually opens before #1
vancouver to cougar to carson to steveson to trout lake to klickatiat . hope your friends are ready for 350 miles of twisties
havoc, sounds like we will be swinging by my pad. drop me off if I get tired!
smile.gif

cache
i love that run through the canyon. especially when you come out of it to Goldendale, let her rip

Hello everyone,
Sounds great. I'm there. I'm bringing all the girls I know that ride and some male friends that ride. We'll come down Friday, I think and go back Monday but I'll let you know way ahead of time. So, it looks like riding in the day and clubbing at night..yahoo. Anyways, we're all excited to met all of you. Thinker thanks for that offer on you house, I'll might be bringing a few more people than I thought. but won't know till April. But coming down 100%. Some of my girlfriends will be coming in their cars, just to come down and party in the clubs. Maybe we should meet in Seattle or somewhere along the way..do you know where there's a good spot along the way. Well, all my friends are very excited about coming down and riding and having fun. So let me know whats a good spot to met half way.
tounge.gif

I'm in Tacoma , and my buddy rides a busa also . I' like to hook up with some other rides in the area . I got my busa  and I've got 14000 miles so far .
Just signed up another dude from Tacoma for Laguna Seca trip. I will contact you tomorrow to give and get info on some stuff we have coming up.

Gonna be off the hook this year...but EVERYBODY REMEMBER SAFETY!

Back