Page 407 of 523 FirstFirst ... 307 357 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 457 507 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,140 of 10459
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Pacific Northwest

Looks like Im the first one back from the Oyster run. Had a great time. Busy downloading pics and resizing em so I can post them. Might take a while.

Hey Frisbee and Turbo, you guys realize we never took a group shot? Oh sure....we got pics of our bikes together.....just not us!! LOL.
    Soon to be....soon to be.

<div>
    (frisbee @ Sep. 22 2007,09:43)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    (bigoltool @ Sep. 21 2007,21:01)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">[/quote]
    The oyster Run? Never Been? Sounds Interesting. </div>
    If you ain't never been there then its a sight to see . Meet us I would like to get a org. picture when we are there.

I will be leaving hwy512 and I-5 McDonalds @ 7 if you are late I will be stopping at Northgate McDonalds by 8 and laeving shortly thereafter. My # is a page or two back in this thread We can also stop at the turn for hwy 20 at the AMPM or Harley shop if anyone else is going . I know I got myself and 4 people for sure from my place and 2 more from northgate.</div>
    Man I wish I could have been there! I got forced into "Family duty" today! I think I may have even seen you guys riding by the Cascade mall at around 3:30? All I saw was a couple of Busa's and a few other Sportbikes leading an entire wave of Sportbikes! I was so friggin pissed I just told my kids to "get in the car"!

Hope you guys had a great ride!

Nah..wasnt us......er.....um....YEP IT WAS!!!!!!

Im gonna be a leetle tardy getting pics up. My wife had steaks ready when I got home and now I got a bottle of chianti open, a roaring fire going in the backyard pit, and the kids and smores fixins on the table. Maybe later....but Im thinking not.... .

Ahh.....they just dont get ANY better than this.
    Later

GODSPEED RACING

That was us Tool ! Had a blast I won't have pics for a couple days , because I had a preastoric camera ( film ) , so I got to develop it!

MJN see if you can get a pair of those KOBE' leather pants that we had a group buy on . They are sweet!
    second place is just a name for the first loser

Goldenchild/@ Cloud Nine built 1397 motor 198 RWHP 244 w/NOS. 3-9" Thompsons arm, BMC Filter, Adjustable Rear Links, 1" Reapers Risers, HID Low beam, Leo Vince full TI , Pusher clutch cover, Airtech Tank and extended tail. Over 55,000 miles and 39 states.

GODSPEED RACING

<div>
    (BIGSMOOTHH @ Sep. 23 2007,18:13)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Nah..wasnt us......er.....um....YEP IT WAS!!!!!! *

Im gonna be a leetle tardy getting pics up. *My wife had steaks ready when I got home and now I got a bottle of chianti open, a roaring fire going in the backyard pit, and the kids and smores fixins on the table. *Maybe later....but Im thinking not.... * . *

Ahh.....they just dont get ANY better than this. *
    Later</div>
    Nothing better than a stomach full of oysters and smores !
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Goldenchild/@ Cloud Nine built 1397 motor 198 RWHP 244 w/NOS. 3-9" Thompsons arm, BMC Filter, Adjustable Rear Links, 1" Reapers Risers, HID Low beam, Leo Vince full TI , Pusher clutch cover, Airtech Tank and extended tail. Over 55,000 miles and 39 states.

mjn
    Hillbilly Deluxe
    Images

<div>
    (frisbee @ Sep. 23 2007,09:36)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">MJN see if you can get a pair of those KOBE' leather pants that we had a group buy on . They are sweet!</div>
    I'm either going to get a pair of J Rocket perforated pants, or I'll buckle down and get the Vanson pants...eventually I want a Vanson Jacket anyway.....

Time will tell.. But thanks!
    &#39;05 BLACK & SILVER.

Speedohealer
    Hump mod
    Kickstand mod
    Acumen gear indicator
    Pazzo shorties
    Woodcraft stator cover
    Brendans seat pins
    Brendans tank pins

The Oyster Bay Run had ;to be the most fun I've had in years. The night before I could hardly sleep and I ended up getting up at 4 am to do a couple of last minute things to the bike. I finished the bike up, showered and hit the road a little after 7. We all met up at McD's. There were 7 of us, JUST LIKE THE 7 Samurai * .
    I've been trying to get my bike right for 2 years now, and riding up to the the Oyster Bay Run was one of my goals. Yesterday was that day. Don't get me wrong, I'm not getting all teary eyed or anything, but damn was it satisfying! Smooth all the way!
    Speaking of smooth, thanks to Big smooth for leading the way up and back and keeping things safe and sane which was nice. Frisbee was cool too, he did about 150 mph through Mt. Vernon and a 2 minute burnout on the main drag in Anacortes. Wait, that was Daniel's bike, never mind, Frisbee was safe and sane too * I honestly am just kidding, he was completely safe and sane. It was an un-ticket able ride for all of us. *I wish the cops would ok a free for all on I-5 just for the day. Do you know how hard it is to go 75 on bikes that would rather be going 175?
    I think that would have been us leading the giant bunch of sport bikes by the mall. They passed me at about Marysville and they just about total squids. Passing on the shoulder, weaving in and out of nearly stopped traffic (some with passengers on the back). I felt like that old guy in the neighborhood that yells at the kids driving by to 'slow the hell down you crazy kids!', as I shake my fist at them. I popped in behind a car and let them go by. These guys were splitting cars and bikes and doing it at speeds that would totally nullify any chance of reacting in time if a car, or me on my bike, didn't see them and chose to make a lane change as they were about to pass, which I NEARLY did.
    Well, enough about 'those damn crazy kids'. I had a great time and enjoyed the company and the ride. Thanks to all that showed up and here's to next year!

Anybody wana sell a copper/silver leather Suzuki jacket?

pic

Wow! These are the crappiest pictures ever?! Sorry, hope you can make them out. THere were 2700 bikes there. This is what it was like for blocks and blocks, on both sides of the street and two rows down the middle of the street.

I'm sure Bigsmooth will have some good pics, mine stink!

I get more agitated every time I think about it. No way I am missign out next year if you guys will have me! Looks like Anacortes was a zoo!

MotoGP Wannabe

Cool Pics

MotoGP Wannabe

Looks like you guys had a good time...wish I could make that run someday

MotoGP Wannabe

Ho.

GODSPEED RACING

<div>
    (mjn @ Sep. 23 2007,21:10)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    (frisbee @ Sep. 23 2007,09:36)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">MJN see if you can get a pair of those KOBE' leather pants that we had a group buy on . They are sweet!</div>
    I'm either going to get a pair of J Rocket perforated pants, or I'll buckle down and get the Vanson pants...eventually I want a Vanson Jacket anyway.....

Time will tell.. *But thanks!</div>
    The KOBE' s are perferated and fit perfect. I do like the joe rocket stuff though .

GODSPEED RACING

It was a blast and I go every year , I will be getting everyone ready next year when the time comes . I know I usually leave a little earlier than most people want to but you see how busy it was i the pics and that was 9:30 i think. My CMA group said they started parking bikes at 7:00 . So if you want to park on the main road You either keep looking for a spot or get there earlier.

MotoGP Wannabe

<div>
    (BIGSMOOTHH @ Sep. 24 2007,15:01)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Ho. * </div>
    Say my name, say my name

GODSPEED RACING

Wow , I leave the state and nobody posts for 4 days !!!

GODSPEED RACING

Hey Big , Where's the pictures you took ?