thinking about adding NOS, need your help

txbikerdude

Donating Member
Registered
Hey all, I am adding a little mod here and there.. and i am thinking about adding NOS on my bike. The bike has the stock swingarm and im not thrilled about putting the can in the hump. Can anyone else suggest where to mount the tanks?

Yep over on the left side like suggested there.

This is the bracket I am going to run so I dont have to worry about connecting the lines etc while trying to put the hump on. The the top part of the billet clamp off you can still run the rear seat.

If you have an 02-07 busa, you should take a look at this, no power commander, no window switch, no wide open throttle switch, no power commander ignition module, no power commander hub with map switch, but still get all of those features :) ECU Flashing

289a37c6.jpg

Yeah I cant do that I have a ton of electrical under there. Cable with lock for helmet, Power commander III USB,hub,led light box,Nos seloniod,purge seloniod,wires from power commander lcd sreen and wires from all this other crap. Hope to fit a just incase rain suite some time soon. Man it is crowded under there so I am just going to make a custom bracket for the left side where my pipe used to be. Hey finished a radar detector mounting plate today it is made out of alum and mounts to the two tank bolts and curves over the tank a few inches came out pretty nice.

Back